Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334622810' post='5916191']
Whenever someone TRIES to make me do something, I'm much LESS likely to do it.
[/quote]

I have the same motif. A perfect example is getting through college. My parents try to push me to make me get good grades, but while they try to support me, I'm only being brought more down.

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334622826' post='5916192']
I can already see the type of person he is, He dosent like pety people or people that want to get along, he enjoys discussing things with people who are not cutesy wutsy. Atleast thats what Ive gathered so far but I feel judging people on first impression of a new person is the best discriprion of the person, becaous thats when their at their most vunerable. He saw me as a giddy girl wich he obviously hates, and I saw him as a synical Egotistical a******, But thats just first impressions, when a person gets the chance to know the other they have chances to hide faults but you also learn more about the person in the long run. Trust me Issun Is no worse than creator, and we even became good friends in the long run. As such Challenge f***ing accepted, in the hopes that he sees I'm not just some one thats gona give up the first time I'm told no. Thats not the kind of person I am.
[/quote]

Good luck with that.

[quote name='Dementuo Black Sun' timestamp='1334622925' post='5916195']
Ok guys, that's enough. Let's get back on topic.
[/quote]

Right. So who here has plushies for either of the characters? Cause I want one.

*unsheathes katana and points it out between Ishun and Eucliwood*

I agree with Dem on this. It's pretty much pointless if you guys act bitter like this. We all have had fights with Ishun, we get it. Ishun, go easy on her because she's new so accept her as a fellow pegasister. Eucliwood, don't rage so much all because you have advantage of being a newbie.

So we can talk moar about ponies plz?

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1334623100' post='5916204']
*unsheathes katana and points it out between Ishun and Eucliwood*

I agree with Dem on this. It's pretty much pointless if you guys act bitter like this. We all have had fights with Ishun, we get it. Ishun, go easy on her because she's new so accept her as a fellow pegasister. Eucliwood, don't rage so much all because you have advantage of being a newbie.

So we can talk moar about ponies plz?
[/quote]

Bronies,

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/20/bcf6d2b0-b0ff-47ba-a6e4-520843f6abed.jpg[/img]

As such, about the plushies...

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334622826' post='5916192']
I can already see the type of person he is, He dosent like pety people or people that want to get along, he enjoys discussing things with people who are not cutesy wutsy. Atleast thats what Ive gathered so far but I feel judging people on first impression of a new person is the best discriprion of the person, becaous thats when their at their most vunerable. He saw me as a giddy girl wich he obviously hates, and I saw him as a synical Egotistical a******, But thats just first impressions, when a person gets the chance to know the other they have chances to hide faults but you also learn more about the person in the long run. Trust me Issun Is no worse than creator, and we even became good friends in the long run. As such Challenge f***ing accepted, in the hopes that he sees I'm not just some one thats gona give up the first time I'm told no. Thats not the kind of person I am.
[/quote]He's not a cynical egotistical a******

Just a cynical a******- *shot*

Still, I agree with what they said

But I also agree with what you just said, seeming as you won't try to force Issun to be friends with you, you just dun wanna give up tryin to befriend him

go for it, sistah~

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1334623244' post='5916207']
Bronies,

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/20/bcf6d2b0-b0ff-47ba-a6e4-520843f6abed.jpg[/img]

As such, about the plushies...
[/quote]
Well I guess that's what I said in a nutshell...As for plushies, I'd throw money at the screen for days for just one.

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1334623380' post='5916211']
Eucliwood isn't bitter, believe me, if she were she'd be complaining to me, other then that, whatev's, now then, I want my Aqua-chan to enjoy her first day in the corner, why would anyone even start by saying they don't like someone? terrible way to say hello honestly. Now Then....who knows Sapersparks?
[/quote]
Exacta. I don't remember Eucliwood but I'm sure we can be friends.

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334623415' post='5916212']
[sup]I dident mean it like that I was just voicing my opinion ^_^ I Agree poniez ._. I finaly got the courage D: I went to walmart and on impulse I bought a Pinky pie and dashy Toy.[/sup]
[/quote]
Congratulations. Now the hoarding has just begun.

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1334623351' post='5916209']
Well I guess that's what I said in a nutshell...
[/quote]

A picture's worth a thousand words. ^^

[sup]I dident mean it like that I was just voicing my opinion ^_^[/sup]
[/quote]

Opinion is one thing. Grammar is another.

But either way, if you know Desperado of Finale, you should know that I got into tense situations with him for the same reason. jsyk ;)

[sup]I Agree poniez ._. I finaly got the courage D: I went to walmart and on impulse I bought a Pinky pie and dashy Toy.[/sup][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

*goes to Walmart*

._. yeah I feel I'm gona get a plushy online at some point x3 Would it be wierd to get a body pellow of MLP? and also! I want to cut and streighen the hair of the pinky I got and also Edit the art on the face, so I can has a pinkemena.

Love you honey and thank you~

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334623705' post='5916225']
._. yeah I feel I'm gona get a plushy online at some point x3 Would it be wierd to get a body pellow of MLP? and also! I want to cut and streighen the hair of the pinky I got and also Edit the art on the face, so I can has a pinkemena.
[/quote]

Dude, that sounds more awesome than an actual plushie. Imagine having a life-sized pony to lay on at night. It'd be a dream come true. :3

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1334623795' post='5916229']
Dude, that sounds more awesome than an actual plushie. Imagine having a life-sized pony to lay on at night. It'd be a dream come true. :3
[/quote]

It might replace me though.....I have to be careful, or else Pinkie or Rainbow will replace me as her snuggler.....

personally the best I have is the grab bag misprint Fluttershy, the one where they gave her Rainbow's hair

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1334623380' post='5916211']
Eucliwood isn't bitter, believe me, if she were she'd be complaining to me, other then that, whatev's, now then, I want my Aqua-chan to enjoy her first day in the corner, why would anyone even start by saying they don't like someone? terrible way to say hello honestly. Now Then....who knows Sapersparks?
[/quote]
That's Issun for ya

He's da bitterest bitter person in the whole wide west :33

And...Saperwut?

Im thinkin a sort of famous brony?

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1334624107' post='5916241']
And...Saperwut?

Im thinkin a sort of famous brony?
[/quote]

kind of, he also goes ahead and is known for mentioning other bronies, like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=traZe09hteg&feature=plcp&context=C410a440VDvjVQa1PpcFMAw8T6dbcwAuX-R0EOu86XyBhAxZmxta0=

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1334624284' post='5916244']
kind of, he also goes ahead and is known for mentioning other bronies, like this

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=traZe09hteg&feature=plcp&context=C410a440VDvjVQa1PpcFMAw8T6dbcwAuX-R0EOu86XyBhAxZmxta0=[/media]
[/quote]Oooh :'oo

I myself only know a few famous bronies, like Mic the Mic and TheLivingTombstone XP

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334625196' post='5916270']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI&feature=related[/media]

Dash is awesome nuf said
[/quote]
...dat is epic OAO

Archived