Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, I'm gonna be at an anime convention today. Pretty much I'll be back home about 12 to 14 hours from now (taking into account all the stuff I'm gonna do around the city =P )

soooo.. can I ask you guys a favor?
I need someone to post the episode at the Movies & TV Shows when it's available ^-^"

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1333211995' post='5896144']
Just wanted to share this:
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427653_273085906099085_164727096934967_633922_1800277881_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

My friend wore a shirt with that once...

BTW I saw the new episode just n time after I catched up. It was a typical expose type cartoon episode. I thought they would target Diamond Tiara, but I guess the last column was more likely to be a Princess Celestia letter. BTW since I take Journalism, columns are actually opinion articles, and they give creative and stylish opinion about the people around them. But if you take that into consideration, the CMC would be toast.

And there was too much scandal and hilarity in the episode, I couldn't on everything. :P

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1333220345' post='5896274']
Good work, Renji!

Okay, this is probably gonna sound racist, but... that colt, I think he's a colt, sitting next to Scootaloo in class... He almost looks Asian.
[/quote]

Paying attention to the smallest of details?

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1333221010' post='5896298']
And I'm going to restate again, that since I take Journalism, columns are actually opinion articles that are creative and comment on things, not exposes. Then again it seemed like the CMC were purposefully hurting their feelings...
[/quote]
Not exactly. The CMC were writing humble things ("New Broom"), but Diamond Tiara tells them to get juicier facts. And she is satisfied with the embarrasing stufff.

Even so, they are just kids. You shouldn't be putting up force fields just to ignore them.

Oh, and I'm making a pony vid, and I found somethin amazin whilst searching for images.

[img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/249/9/7/pony_aku_vs_samurai_applejack_by_lordbojangles-d491xw9.png[/img]

Archived