Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1333148457' post='5895353']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7ynRL.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I've nearly forgotten how adorable that is.

I've decided to start watching MLP again tomorrow. Trying to refrain from watching it has been like trying to hold in a piss before the bathroom...

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1333150412' post='5895389']
I've nearly forgotten how adorable that is.

I've decided to start watching MLP again tomorrow. Trying to refrain from watching it has been like trying to hold in a piss before the bathroom...
[/quote]GO WATCH IT GOGOGO

...we're stickied?

Yo magnificent sons of b*tches

I love you all

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1333151164' post='5895405']
Indeed we did and indeed we are.

And that's great, Light.
Speaking of which, I've got a plan now.
What I think Imma do is use the upcoming break from school to get my friend over and have him watch Ponies.
I doubt he'll like it, but I have to try, right?
[/quote]

Well you never know if you try. If he has potential then he will be interested. I got my once aggressive and pony-disliker friend to watch it and he regretted those things.

And ever since that, my other friends were joking around saying he turned gay. But soon they will join the badwagon if they just take things seriously...

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1333152058' post='5895418']
For what Tomiix?

And in time people will soon get to at least hear of MLP, and possibly watch it.
[/quote]no

he's going backpacking

lol

Also, I'm surprised anyone in the US exists that hasn't at least HEARD of the show

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1333152439' post='5895426']
no

he's going backpacking

lol

Also, I'm surprised anyone in the US exists that hasn't at least HEARD of the show
[/quote]
My friends are annoyed by my trivial show facts. But they've promised they'd give it a try. I just hope they pick a relatively good episode. Because if my friends see "The Best Night Ever", they're gonna hit the ground running.

[quote name='Jack of All Spades' timestamp='1333152752' post='5895437']

My friends are annoyed by my trivial show facts. But they've promised they'd give it a try. I just hope they pick a relatively good episode. Because if my friends see "The Best Night Ever", they're gonna hit the ground running.
[/quote]

They should watch at least the first 3 episodes to get a proper introduction.

I'm just glad to know that a lot more people than you'd think are so open to it. I honestly don't know how many people I've converted, directly and indirectly.

Heck, I got one of my friends interested after he listened to theme song once and got it stuck in his head all day.

Best Night Ever was a meh episode

Just show people episode 1 and 2 of season 2

They'll pic it up from there ;D (my friend did. He's watched 4 episodes in total, currently (3 of his own accord), and was thinking about getting a pony avi before he found a Jack Spicer avi

I am tasked to revamping the main page.
This is just a rough draft, need to edit the names still. If you want to add anything, or fix the names. Feel free to quote edit, and Ill send the final draft to Wingal.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EDzUZ.png[/img][/center]
[center][b][size=4]Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner! Your one stop shop for the sweetest of treats, and to talk to your fellow ponies. We are a friendly group with no requirements to join except for you being a fan of the show My Little Pony, or not hate on it.[/size][/b][/center]

[center][spoiler='Rules and Regulations']
Rule 1: Love and Tolerance, guys. Both Bronies and Brony Haters alike must follow this rule.
Rule 2: These rules may contradict themselves. Don't argue with them.
Rule 3: Brony-Haters aren't really allowed here. If you don't like the show, post it in the god damn Movies and TV Shows thread.
Rule 4: Don't troll, flame, spam, or otherwise be annoying.
Rule 5: Some of our members choose to change there names to characters of the show. Please show respect and ask to take the name of a character of the show before changing it.[/center]
[center][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Active Members]
Berry Punch
Armadilloz[/center]
[center]Ieyasu Tsukni
~Rarity~[/center]
[center]Commrade Trollestia[/center]
[center]Lovely Warrior Fairymon[/center]
[center]Nevermore (Roseluck)[/center]
[center]The Real DL[/center]
[center]Issun[/center]
[center]◊Renji◊[/center]