Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Jack of All Spades' timestamp='1332880779' post='5891232']
It's like picking favorite children.
Kids I Love:
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/222/4/c/mlp_fim_comic_con_poster_1080p_by_shugotheripper-d465rsd.jpg[/img]

Mic+WoodenToaster is best duo :)
[/quote]correction, Mic+WoodenToaster+LivingTombstone

gawd, it's a dream combo :3

And I agree

I love them all

The amount I prefer 1 mane 6 over the other is pretty minimal

EDIT:

Correction

love everypony

Just because every nonpony is either mean, or stupid

EDIT2:......cept Zecora < or else Issun will kill me

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite of the Mane 6 would have to be...
Rarity.
Overall, it's like this.

Rarity>Twilight>>> Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy >>>>>Applejack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pinkie Pie

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332880945' post='5891241']
My favorite of the Mane 6 would have to be...
Rarity.
Overall, it's like this.

Rarity>Twilight>>> Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy >>>>>Applejack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pinkie Pie
[/quote]I never understood why you disliked Pinkie so much

Do you like...have something against happy-go-lucky characters?

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332881117' post='5891253']
She just annoys the crap out of me.
I can't stand her.

I mean, with Applejack, I don't dislike her, I just like the others better, but with Pinkie Pie, I sincerely can NOT stand her.
[/quote]Well sucks for you cuz next episode is a Pinkie episode xDD

I myself am not looking too forward to it, mainly because it doesn't have a very promising base

Looking VERY forward to the CMC episode tho

Why?

We might get to see some side/bg ponies have some screentiiime~

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332881350' post='5891264']
What's the CMC episode about, exactly?
I'll admit, they HAVE gotten better, and Sweetie Belle is still awesome, so this might be a good episode after all.
[/quote]
"In order to become the gossip columnist for their school paper, the Cutie Mark Crusaders adopt the name ‘Gabby Gums,’ but when they land the job, their happiness is cut short by the pain they cause to other ponies with their hurtful stories.[sup][size=2]"[/size][/sup]

[size=4]Thus why I think other side ponies will be making appearances.[/size]

[size=4][s]hopefully Colgate, Derpy, or Lyra[/s][/size]

[size=4]...Actually, Lyra being the easily-saddened pony she is, I can't say it's impossible[/size]

[size=4]That said, the base intrigues me, because I'm sure the CMC will get a bit more character develoment and likeability by the end of it all[/size]

[size=4]And you're right[/size]

[size=4]Even Scootaloo has been tolerable recently O.o[/size]

Yup X3

Oh, guys

Just say Daniel Ingram say that Hasbro is gonna re-record the show's songs (make them more song-like) and release them officially on iTunes

This means they'll likely be better than the show versions

He said probably somewhere early 2012, but he really has no real idea

I would also like to find the non-singing soundtracks MLP has... >:

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332885544' post='5891463']
That.
Is.
Amazing.

The only thing I've ever used iTunes for is the YoGPoD, but now...
[/quote]xDD

They'll likely be on yt at some point tho

So I'll wait till then, cuz I no liek payin money :3

Regardless, imagine an actual GOOD version of the CMC theme

or even (we can dream), extended versions of the shorter songs

Like Hush Now Quiet Now

I am downright looking forward to this

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1332887373' post='5891523']
THIS IS THE BEST. POSSIBLE. THING.

That and Discord's return.
[/quote]Discord's return will be amazing

It would be interesting if an even bigger villain caused Discord to have to team up with the Mane 6

Like a giant orochi- *shot*

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332888357' post='5891554']
So wait, Discord returning is confirmed?
[/quote]His VA said he did some more work for MLP....so yeah, I'd assume so xD

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1332888499' post='5891559']
Well, since John de Lancie himself said it at a con that he had done more Discord work and that he'd be returning, I can only assume so.

HERRO BYAKUYA
[/quote]GDI YOU NINJA D<

oh,and hai Coconut

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1332881117' post='5891253']
She just annoys the crap out of me.
I can't stand her.

I mean, with Applejack, I don't dislike her, I just like the others better, but with Pinkie Pie, I sincerely can NOT stand her.
[/quote]
I feel your pain, Issun. I hold unyielding dislike for her.

I swear, I here her laugh everywhere... It's actually a bit creepy...

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1332888658' post='5891567']
I feel your pain, Issun. I hold unyielding dislike for her.

I swear, I here her laugh everywhere... It's actually a bit creepy...
[/quote]....xD

I love how you two hate her, yet

My nonbony friend I've shown a few episodes to (after much work) has Pinkie as his favorite character

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1332889132' post='5891591']
I love Pinkie and Applejack, it's just that they're at the bottom of my list because I like everyone else more.
[/quote]Lolol

The only pony I can say I don't love is Rarity, and even then, I like her

@Issun - Yesh, you should

WELCOME THEM INTO THE HERD

On that note

I must bring this topic, cuz Idk if I ever was a part of one

How did you get into MLP?

For me, it was MLP hentai (not ashamed to admit it) and this video

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27oq09lhPw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27oq09lhPw[/url]

Mostly the video, tho

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1332889286' post='5891598']
No, seriously. There's a kid in one of my classes who has her laugh as a ringtone.
And it goes off.
Every.
Single.
Day.
*Cringe*
[/quote]Oh god that kid is god

<333

I wuv him already

Archived