Angel Beats!

I recently finished Angel Beats. And frankly I loved the series to death. (no pun intended) Some people say the ending to the series was kind of a pull out of nowhere but to those people I say even if it was from nowhere it didn't take away from the greatness of the anime or dampen the emotion of the ending at all. In fact it magnified it.

So without further ado. Angel Beats! appreciation. Who were your favorite characters and why? What was your favorite episode? Anything having to do with Angel Beats.

[quote name='Ravenous Black' timestamp='1314334425' post='5469695']
... I just watched this Tuesday/Wednesday

Amazing how well the characters fit people I know ._.
[/quote]

Could you give examples of these characters that remind you of people you know?

I very much enjoyed Angel Beats. My favorite character was Kanade, though I usually have a penchant for appreciating kuudere characters quite a bit.

I found the anime was well done and the art style was amazing. I very much enjoyed how the eyes are drawn by Key, this time. I very much disliked Air's style for the character's faces. Angel Beats had more fluid animations, additionally.

I found her very cute, as well. It's mainly because of how quiet and stoic yet graceful she tended to be.
The primary reason I enjoy her archetype of characters, the kuudere, is because I enjoy said qualities greatly, which are present in many.

They're also cool, as the name suggests.

TK was also cool.

• 2 months later...

What else did you expect when there is involvement from people with KEY? :D

I loved Angel Beats!, it's one of my favourite series (well, I gave it a 9 on MAL which means it's certainly up there), and I'm a big fan of the concept. It's similar to something that I was toying with for a while before I watched it. And TK is just hilarious.

Well, I guess I can show these to you guys.

Angel Beats! Wallpapers I made with a sort of Hollywood Squares type format. I'm not really good enough to do anything else.

[url="http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/Expelsword/Special%20Preview/"]http://s828.photobuc...cial%20Preview/[/url]

TK gets one all to himself because, well... he's TK.
Dunno if I could improve them with different pictures, what do you guys think?
(password is "tenshi")

BTW: Don't go giving these out, they're a birthday present!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived