Zero no Tsukaima FINAL SEASON

[center][quote][img]http://www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/moe-121537-sample-e1313854943479-1024x405.jpg[/img]

In a recent bit of news that is probably both surprising and puzzling to many, it has been announced (In the latest issue of Comic Alive Magazine) that [b]the fourth and final season of Zero No Tsukaima will be airing on Tokyo MX in October.[/b]

[img]http://www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110819_louise01.jpg[/img]

This news will definitely please fans of the franchise looking for some final closure. What is surprising is that this series has been announced for this fall, a time where one of J.C Staff and Kagimiya Rei’s other major franchise, [b]Shakugan no Shana is also airing with its final series.[/b]

I guess J.C Staff is really going all out this fall season, bringing in two of their most popular franchises.[/quote]

[quote]

According to the wraparound jacket band on the second volume of Manga series by Yukari Higa, Zero no Tsukaima is getting a forth season, also the final season of the series. TYOKO MX decided to air the selected episodes from the previous TV seasons this Fall, with a title of Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen, probably acts like a warm up before the coming of the final season.

[/quote]

My life it is complete. I can die happy in 2012.[/center]

[quote name='Βlack Knight' timestamp='1314121231' post='5463775']
SnS and ZnT ending?! I'm going to cry when it's all over...

I still can't wait for them, though.
[/quote]
I've only cried once while watching an anime (ending of Ano Hana), but I also get choked up from this show every time it ends a season. This is absolutely in my top 5 anime.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1314121363' post='5463779']
Dammit another cool anime farewell :(
[/quote]
This entire half-year, end of 2011-begin of 2012, has a ton of ending animes/sequel seasons.

[quote]
According to the wraparound jacket band on the second volume of Manga series by Yukari Higa, Zero no Tsukaima is getting a forth season, also the final season of the series. TYOKO MX decided to air the selected episodes from the previous TV seasons this Fall, with a title of Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen, probably acts like a warm up before the coming of the final season.
[/quote]

Archived