For you Devil May Cry Fans....

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

Has anyone beaten DMC4 yet? If yes, I need some help. I'm on mission 12 or 13 (can't remember. I've been lost in the stupid forest for a while). So yeah, it's the level with the forest. I'm Dante right now. I'm assuming you have to get past the crossroad you eventually get to. The problem is, I don't know which directions to take. At first, going straight (east on the map) is the right way, but after that, all the other ways take me to a darkened room where I fight some demons. After I beat them, I'm taken back to the start of the crossroads. Directions on how to get out of this stupid forest would be appreciated.

EDIT: It is the 13th mission. And after getting pissed and bored, I just saved and quit.

Has anyone beaten DMC4 yet? If yes' date=' I need some help. I'm on mission 12 or 13 (can't remember. I've been lost in the stupid forest for a while). So yeah, it's the level with the forest. I'm Dante right now. I'm assuming you have to get past the crossroad you eventually get to. The problem is, I don't know which directions to take. At first, going straight (east on the map) is the right way, but after that, all the other ways take me to a darkened room where I fight some demons. After I beat them, I'm taken back to the start of the crossroads. Directions on how to get out of this stupid forest would be appreciated.

EDIT: It is the 13th mission. And after getting pissed and bored, I just saved and quit.

[/quote']

Dante is so much more fun than Nero. And yeah 13th Mission got me pissed. I'm on 15th level now.

Giving directions is a spoiler? I guess that would make sense if they were something like, "go this way until you find *insert important character here*. Kill him and go this way to kill *insert another important character here*.

Whatever, just tell me. I'm not too interested in DMC4's story anyway, so it wouldn't kill me if I was spoiled. Besides, actually watching it and reading it are two different things.

Oh. Directions and spoilers are different (that's why they have spoiler-free walkthrus). Directions are stuff that are meant to tell you what to do when you are having trouble with a level or dungeon. Examples would be, "go north, south, east, and then west" or "go in this door". When telling you how to beat a boss, they'll tell you when in the level you'll fight the boss and how to beat it, but they usually don't tell you the name of the boss. Spoilers are stuff that relate to the actual story. Stuff like story summaries and stuff like that.

And if you don't remember, you could have just told me that a while ago. Anyway, are you using a PS3 or 360?

dante's yeah

but i mean come on' date=' Snake is one hardcore mo'fo! i mean he's been tortured in many different ways, he's beaten psychic people, immortal people, old todgers in wheelchairs, invisible people, ninja's, he's had his eye blown off, and now, he's like 60 yrs old and he still kicks ass, all with one of the crappiest gun's known too man!

altair, he's missing a finger and he's got a pocket knife xD

[/quote']

*facepalm*

do you even know MGS? that is naked snake, i am talking about Solid Snake, way better and cooler then naked snake.

Yash i do know MGS! i know it a sad amount!! and technicallly i just said 'Snake has' didnt classify it as Naked snake, Solid snake, liquid snake, solidus snake, or old snake!

dante's yeah

but i mean come on' date=' Snake is one hardcore mo'fo! i mean he's been tortured in many different ways, he's beaten psychic people, immortal people, old todgers in wheelchairs, invisible people, ninja's, he's had his eye blown off, and now, he's like 60 yrs old and he still kicks ass, all with one of the crappiest gun's known too man!

altair, he's missing a finger and he's got a pocket knife xD

[/quote']

*facepalm*

do you even know MGS? that is naked snake, i am talking about Solid Snake, way better and cooler then naked snake.

Yash i do know MGS! i know it a sad amount!! and technicallly i just said 'Snake has' didnt classify it as Naked snake, Solid snake, liquid snake, solidus snake, or old snake!

but you were talking about Naked Snake while i was talking about Solid Snake.

Archived