Worst Yu-Gi-Oh! Episodes

[quote name='UltimaSeekerX' timestamp='1313020509' post='5431736']
I would say Episode 74, where Yugi and Seto are going to recue Joey and Tea fromthe Rare Hunters. There are too many flashbacks.
[/quote]
Yeah, I hate it when the whole episode is just flashbacks. Like that one at the end of Battle City that was nothing but Tea and Serenity having flashbacks from Noah's Arc (Pun intended).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1313276478' post='5440339']

That's what I meant. Ronnie is another term for Veronica, and I'm glad I didn't watch that. It would be like Dark Carly.

Speaking of Carly:

Years from now there will be a war between Jarly and Jina fans all over the universe.

Jina: 5d's superfans who want Jack and Mina to be together.

Jarly: 5d's superfans who want Jack and Carly to be together.

It will be a battle of which only the strong will survive.
[/quote]
It will be easily won, because the first catagory consists of about 3 people.

[quote name='-Pacman-' timestamp='1313795699' post='5455991']
[/quote]
And one of those 3 people is me, who doesn't give a crap. I'll be the guy who appears out of nowhere with a mile long space ship that nukes both sides into oblivion before proclaiming himself to be god of the new world.

[quote name='Chaos Bakugan' timestamp='1313793473' post='5455906']
Yeah, I hate it when the whole episode is just flashbacks. Like that one at the end of Battle City that was nothing but Tea and Serenity having flashbacks from Noah's Arc (Pun intended).
[/quote]
I thought of that as a Summary episode. I just wish Renity stayed for the Orichalcos, Kaiba tourney, Capsule Monsters and Egyptian arcs.
[quote name='-Pacman-' timestamp='1313795699' post='5455991']
[/quote]
I will be a Jarly. Who's with me?!

[quote name='Blood Rose' timestamp='1314085687' post='5463250']
That's a good question, one of those that will never be solved, like whatever happened to the 'experiment' in the Abandoned Dorm.
[/quote]

Or why Jack is completely enthralled with Carly through Season 1, yet can't bring himself to care what Carly's doing in Season 2

Well technically I class DS as Season 2. I think Carly had played her part, so they were more interested in YuseiAki, even though he showed no signs of interest at all. I do like the Arc Cradle though for Rua's growth, so I suppose I can forgive them for not working on my fav cannon pairing.

Archived