Please lock

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah. fiendz has entered like 3 times so far and thinks he can keep entering. he just needs to stop and make NONBROKEN cards. (once the maker is back up and running.)

the worst part about it is he deleted his 2nd post so he thinks he can re enter if he does not have the other posts.

pathetic.

yeah. fiendz has entered like 3 times so far and thinks he can keep entering. he just needs to stop and make NONBROKEN cards. (once the maker is back up and running.)

the worst part about it is he deleted his 2nd post so he thinks he can re enter if he does not have the other posts.

pathetic.

Exactly...this is why I said it.

Ok i'll move on ya now it's not like I have to join this club. Btw I don't want you to think ALL my cards suck I made some really awesome, Pokemon, X-Men and Wrestling card sets and all I got were good comments about them. I'm better at making cards with a theme like Pokemon for example.

Ok i'll move on ya now it's not like I have to join this club. Btw I don't want you to think ALL my cards suck I made some really awesome' date=' Pokemon, X-Men and Wrestling card sets and all I got were good comments about them. I'm better at making cards with a theme like Pokemon for example.

[/quote']Funny you've been desprate to join...and if you can make good cards for those then making cards in general shouldn't be a problem, and it's funny I haven't seen these cards.

Ok i'll move on ya now it's not like I have to join this club. Btw I don't want you to think ALL my cards suck I made some really awesome' date=' Pokemon, X-Men and Wrestling card sets and all I got were good comments about them. I'm better at making cards with a theme like Pokemon for example.

[/quote']Funny you've been desprate to join...and if you can make good cards for those then making cards in general shouldn't be a problem, and it's funny I haven't seen these cards.

Nah I wanted to see If I could join but I really don't care if I don't get in, I'm still alive aren't I. Also, I have made good cards here are some cards that alot of people on the forums liked.

Pokemon

Lickitung.jpgHoundoom.jpgBlastoise.jpgBulbasaur-1.jpgDragonite.jpg

X-Men

EnragedWolverine.jpgWolverine.jpgApocalypse.jpgImminentApocalypse.jpgGambit.jpg

Archived