Please lock

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I forgot to post the text.

2q3524j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "Underworld" monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned successfully activate 1 of the following effects.

-Discard 3 cards from your hand. Draw 2 cards if 1 of the cards is an "Underworld" monster, Level 4 or lower, Special Summon it to the field.

-Tribute 1, Level 3 or lower, "Underworld" monster you control. Draw 1 card.

-Remove your whole hand from play. For everycard removed from play this monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for the Damage Step only.

Um, am I allowed to enter this?

Cause my card got rejected by Frunxmomma.

Effect:

Once a turn, you may change this card's Attribute. If this card's Attribute is FIRE, increase this card's attack by 400. If this card's Attribute is EARTH, increase this card's defense by 400. If this card's Attribute is WIND, you may pay 1000 LP to allow this card to attack directly. If this card's Attribute is WATER, this card cannot be attacked unless it is the only monster on your side of the field. If this card's Attribute is LIGHT, all Spells or Traps that would target this card are negated. If this card's Attribute is DARK, once a turn, you may discard one card from your hand to increase your LP by 300. Once this card has been all Attributes at least once, you may Tribute this card to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's LP by half of the destroyed monster's total ATK.

Well, this one is to be part of my new Set, so it's not gamebreaking. I hope it will be enough to get me accepted, even though it was done a while ago...

outcast.jpg

Image copyright belongs to Wen_M from Deviantart (sorry, still not used to the copyright stuff, I promise I'll get it right in no time. ;) )

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Here's my entry. I'm off to make another after this is denied:

spaceshipjpgset1ucsset2jp3.jpg

EDIT: The card I posted was one level low; it was supposed to be LvV. I just changed that.

Archived