Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neo, these guys don't know what u told me.

Neo has a fanfic with the senshi in his deck, so its not rly a card for this site at all and its meant to b used in his fanfic only, so yeah.

And Neo if ur fanfic is online somewhere im sure im not alone in asking if we could have a link maybe? ^^

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanfiction.net%2Fs%2F4689505%2F1%2FChapter_1_Out_of_control&act=url

at least i can get the idea, although some of the grammar isn't consistent with english ^^

google translate ftw!

Because my cards are too many to show them here, you can check this link,

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/11redranger11/My%20YU-GI-OH%20Deck/

Soon I will create 2 backup Field Spells, I have one for now but it's not enough

• 3 weeks later...

so yeah like i just finished watching the whole series now and i gotta say...didn't think i'd feel this bummed because it's all over now :( oh just 5 more seasons lol. but seriously i enjoyed it all, and now i have all the episodes to look back on and enjoy. i'll only truly be finished with it after i watch the movies now :)

OK guys so my mom pointed out a song similarity between "Heart Moving" and "The Winner Takes It All" by ABBA and it made me want to know about more Sailor Moon song similarities to popular music.

So far I have these 2:

Heart Moving - The Winner Takes It All (ABBA)

Kaze Ni Naritai - Blowing in the Wind (Peter Paul and Mary)

Does anyone know of any?

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1327882325' post='5788534']
OK guys so my mom pointed out a song similarity between "Heart Moving" and "The Winner Takes It All" by ABBA and it made me want to know about more Sailor Moon song similarities to popular music.

So far I have these 2:

Heart Moving - The Winner Takes It All (ABBA)

Kaze Ni Naritai - Blowing in the Wind (Peter Paul and Mary)

Does anyone know of any?
[/quote]

Those titles look so familiar to me...The ending song of Sailor Moon classic and one of Sailor uranus' theme songs...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1339145806' post='5953825']
ok 1. u have too much time on ur hands and 2. that might be the best thing i have ever seen. lol

also animenext starts today! for the next 3 days i get to be that girl u just depicted in statue form :D
[/quote]i had the blueprint on MS paint, makes everything easier when building with blocks lol and o course i have too much time on my hands, summer vacation XD

• 5 weeks later...

Archived