Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

I'm sorry that I don't remember much of any of this that I watched *Dies twice* but any other magical girl anime I watched so far I really enjoyed, so I'll be watching this new one.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1341717020' post='5970195']
I got a cool Question.

What is better Tokyo mew mew or sailor moon? with this i have answer this topic.
[/quote]As you can see I can't really judge but I really like Tokyo Mew Mew.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! I updated the picture on the first post for Christmas. Has anyone besides me been listening to the Sailor Moon Christmas songs over and over? lol

Anyway, I'm gonna try to keep this thread alive so it can REALLY restart when the new series comes out this summer. SO EXCITED CANT WAIT X_X

Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy/enjoyed whichever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1356262543' post='6099894']
Hey all!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! I updated the picture on the first post for Christmas. Has anyone besides me been listening to the Sailor Moon Christmas songs over and over? lol
[/quote]
I'd be lying if i said i didn't listen to a few. Some i actually find relaxing like the slower ones (not sure if there is more than just "The Christmas Song" though)

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1356321875' post='6100638']
The first one that comes to my mind as slow is Ave Maria.
Who do you think is the best singer? Imo Makoto is def the best by far.
Ofc my fav song is Jingle Bells though because Ami <3
[/quote]

If it came to one liked for the sound, it has to be a contest between Makoto or Minako's VA's. I just like the way their songs sound better. Although Rei's VA isn't half bad either

Archived