The IdolM@ster

All guys rejoice cause now there's a decent Idolm@ster anime that just came out today, with new episodes appearing every week. The first episode was really cool. It looked like there was a lot of fourth-wall-breaking there.

http://www.idolmaster-anime.jp/character/index.html

Here are the characters.

Enjoy.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww come on.

13 girls: The clumbsy one, the boyish one, the intern, the twins, the animal lover, the nervous one, the responsible one, the rich brat, the heartless one, the dumb one, the mysterious one and the blond with big breasts, though we have seen bigger *cough*Ikki Tousen*cough*. What's not to love?

Miki: "Hi, I'm Miki and I'm in middle school. The end."

Miki: "Oh yeah, my breasts are big."

You guys should've seen yesterday's episode. Can you believe Iori, Ami, Mami and Yayoi we're trying to be better looking than Azusa and they try too hard. You should've seen it. They had bras filled with tennis balls or something, they had so much make-up on they looked like clowns and they ruined four perfectly good dresses, all in the name of individuality.

Plus, the woman in the back fainted while they were taking Makoto's pictures.

And back in episode one, where did Yukiho get a shovel? It's like the mystery of where Amy Rose keeps her Piko Piko Hammers.

Plus, Any of you think there'll be a scene where Chihaya will have an emotional breakdown?

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1313967437' post='5460600']
bump:
Why is no one responding to this?
[/quote]
I'm gonna be a good guy and tell you why. Nobody wants to talk about IdolMaster on the forum. If you knew better you whould have started conversations over at Myanimelist. There are alot more fans there than here. I'm sad that you have to keep this topic all by yourself

well I've first seen[b] [/b]iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia and it was ok and had crisp animation. What i didn't like about this one was the artwork and characters are intriguing but they kinda lack personality and as i say before the artwork is bad really really bad (by my standards). the art is too stupidly similar to the likes for A-Channel and K-on and i hated both those anime.

Op to Xenoglossia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4z9VfohAk

Ok, This anime uses the character art from IdolMaster 2, including Azusa's new hairdo. But there was a scene in episode 1 with Ritsuko with her original hairstyle.

But you have to admit it's pretty funny: From Haruka constantly falling over, to Yukiho getting her magic shovel to bury holes to hide in, to the twins pranks, and Miki admitting to the world she has big boobs, Makoto trying to be more girly, all the way to Iori proving she's better than everyone else.

My fave episode was episode 2, least fave so far is episode 7, that had some drama.

bump: New episode and I was wrong, but you had to admit it was funny. Azusa first walked outside the door, gets kidnapped, gets mistaken for a bride, ends up lost, helps an old lady find a tower, gets more lost, helps two kids find their mom, helps a meat-bun vendor attract more customers, fills in for a fortune diviner all while trying to give the ring back to the bride. Talk about an eventful day.

Next week might be Twins week.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1314492228' post='5473591']
gets kidnapped... ends up lost... gets more lost... Talk about an eventful day.
[/quote]
That reminds me of the L4U OVA where Miki, Chihaya, and Haruka get lost on purpose because of Miki, gets more lost because they took the wrong truck because of Miki, and they spent practically their entire day trying to make it back.

Lol, The artwork for the L4U OVA, or L4U in generall.

Archived