~Magic The Gathering Club~

Cloister

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the heck nobody told me of this place....there is even people I know here...>_<

[b]YCM Username: [/b]The suppression PLUTO
[b]Favorite MTG Color:[/b] White...but friends tends to tell me I'm a nasty Blue Player...XD
[b]Favorite MTG Deck Type:[/b] Control, mostly WU control and Some Tribal stuff. Budget Decks
[b]Do you play MTG, and if so, how long have you played it?:[/b] Yes...since 1998
[b]Do you consider yourself good at it?: [/b]I'm Ok...MTG is a way complex game you have to invest a good amount of time money and brain to be good at it...XD

YCM Username: [color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Blud[/b][/font][/color]
Favorite MTG Color: [color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Red[/b][/font][/color]
Favorite MTG Deck Type: [color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Artifact[/b][/font][/color]
Do you play MTG, and if so, how long have you played it?: [color=#ff0000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Yes, I have been playing it for 3 years now.[/font][/b][/color]
Do you consider yourself good at it?: [color=#ff0000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Good, not great, but good.[/font][/b][/color]

Archived