~Magic The Gathering Club~

Cloister

Yes. Here is the link he gave me: http://forum.cockatrice.de/index.php?topic=302.0

Many people on the link says it worked for them, so it must work for me! I just need to figure it out...

Well, I found Forest, but I am still missing some cards. :mellow:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appeared in my downloads folder, clicked it, it said unarchiving. A duplicate page came up without the .zip at the end. I click it and the page with Oracle and stuff comes up.

I then click Download Set Info from the File bar at the top of the screen. A bunch of Sets came up. I clicked Start Downloading. When they were done, I clicked the Cockatrice logo, and that brought me to the page where I can go to Deck Editor or Duel Rooms.

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1311721417' post='5389724']
It appeared in my downloads folder, clicked it, it said unarchiving. [b] A duplicate page came up without the .zip at the end.[/b] I click it and the page with Oracle and stuff comes up.

I then click Download Set Info from the File bar at the top of the screen. A bunch of Sets came up. I clicked Start Downloading. When they were done, I clicked the Cockatrice logo, and that brought me to the page where I can go to Deck Editor or Duel Rooms.
[/quote]

Unarchiving, is extracting so that's not the problem.

Bold: By this do you mean you see cockatrice as a folder and then click it? Or are you in the folder and see all the files?

Just purchased an eldrazi and about 40 other cards at Target for $8 <3

Anyway, my deck:

Color:Red

Creatures:

X1 Pathrazer of Ulamog
X1 Vulshok Heartstroker
X1 Embersmith
X1 Inescapable Brute
X1 Stinkdrinker daredevil
X1 Goblin Bushwhacker
X1 Saberclaw Golem
X1 Lurebound Scarecrow
X1 Exuberant Firestroker
X1 Yotian Soldier
X1 Hearthcage Giant
X1 Goblin Shortcutter
X1 Firefright Mage
X1 Torch Slinger

Sorcery / Instants

X1 Kuldoltha Rebirth
X1 Slaughter Cry
X1 Fissure Vent
X1 Wrap in Flames

Land

X1 Teetering Peaks
X2 Terramorphic Expanse
X? Mountain (I put a question mark because I don't actually have enough of the Mountain card, will get more soon)

Please rate and comment! Enjoy!

Archived