~Magic The Gathering Club~

Cloister

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='.Cpt Awesome' timestamp='1311110972' post='5370043']
Bloodghast over Ruthless Cullblade IMO
[/quote]

Haven't seen it before. =) I like it much better than Cullblade, but I don't have Bloodghast. I'll start looking.

@D.A., I was just wondering if you guys knew of any better cards than the set-up I have here. ^_^

[quote name='.Cpt Awesome' timestamp='1311126125' post='5370541']
@DA
it's not like YGO, I think instead of "target 1/1 creature period", its supposed to be "Target 1/1 creature you control gains +1/+1 counters during your upkeep for each +1/+1 it has and is Indestructible."

btw it's incredibly overpowered xD
[/quote]

You forgot to put the +1, that's there so if it doesn't have any it will at least get one during your first upkeep after it was played.

Yeah I know it's OPed, hmm, though now that I look at it, there's something I overlooked. So I'll be adding.

Target 1/1 creature that has no counters on it. That creature gains +1/+1 counters during your upkeep for each +1/+1 counters it has +1 and is Indestructible.

It can be used on an opponents creature as well which is why I didn't include you control.

[quote name='.Cpt Awesome' timestamp='1311127642' post='5370574']oh well. who am I to contradict a gatherer.wizard link D:anyway@btw the sword needs an extra mana to equipand your spell makes the creature indestructibleD:[/quote]

One mana is nothing. And it fits vampires to a tee.

will not fail......................

The slowest of growth is the +1/+1 raising

the will not fail is the Indestructible.

[quote name='.Cpt Awesome' timestamp='1311128260' post='5370600']
well it's kinda slow...
in the second turn if you manage to keep it alive it'll be a 4/4 o-o
but whatever, I'm too newb to discuss
[/quote]

Scute Mob is the only card atm I an think of that would get major abuse.

@Silas

Heres a card that goes with blade
[url="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=205232"]http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=205232[/url]

I'll look for some token spammers to.

[quote name='.Cpt Awesome' timestamp='1311128803' post='5370622']
wow I liked the Viscera Seer + the Blade

XD

you sacrifice a monster, activates scry, and it still gets +2/+2
hey Max you should use it ^_^
[/quote]

Thing about Seer is you can keep using it's effect endlessly [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

[quote name='tomtekorv' timestamp='1311197750' post='5372570']
I'm going away for a few days, leaving tomorrow.

So hopefully, you can keep this club active while I'm gone. Can't believe I'm the least active member in the club, yet I am its creator...
[/quote]

:\

Alright, I'll be sure to do what I can to keep this place active, as I'm sure everyone will.

Archived