some of the best commons in phantom darkness

once again' date=' just pointing out possibilities.

[/quote']

But none of the possibilities are... you know... good.

that would be your opinion, which all you care about is that...I'm marching to the beat of my own drum (metaphor) and you might as well too. My song apparently involves beating down my opponent, and also crippling his chances of getting to my life points, your song might have something different in mind (still metaphors) and everytime I read your responses to my suggestions and possibilities, you throw them down and attemp to say your opinion overrules them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once again' date=' just pointing out possibilities.

[/quote']

But none of the possibilities are... you know... good.

that would be your opinion, which all you care about is that...I'm marching to the beat of my own drum (metaphor) and you might as well too. My song apparently involves beating down my opponent, and also crippling his chances of getting to my life points, your song might have something different in mind (still metaphors) and everytime I read your responses to my suggestions and possibilities, you throw them down and attemp to say your opinion overrules them.

Base your opinion on something credible.

I'v been wrong about alot of things, but certainly not about you caring about nothing but your own damn opinion. Neg rep me all you want, you don't have anything valid against me, stating my own opinion is never a crime. And also, one of my neg rep details stated I double posted, when did I do that...? and the flaming stuff has to go away, I was never flaming, I was protecting my own opinion...Why can't you grow up and see that...?

I'v been wrong about alot of things' date=' but certainly not about you caring about nothing but your own damn opinion. [/quote']

Bold claim. Back it up.

Neg rep me all you want, you don't have anything valid against me, stating my own opinion is never a crime.

Fun Fact: When you get to high school, teachers won't want to just see your opinion. They'll want you to support it. Practice on it now for unimportant crap, like a Children's Card Game.

And also, one of my neg rep details stated I double posted, when did I do that...? and the flaming stuff has to go away, I was never flaming, I was protecting my own opinion...Why can't you grow up and see that...?

You did flame. You called us a dumbasses all over the place.

Here's a little funfact for you: I am in Highschool, I know my teachers want me to support my opinions, but in this cybernetic universe that we human beings created, there is no school, there is no body telling you that you can't state your opinion without information. And i'm sory for calling you dumb@sses, but I can get that way when people start pissing me off over the internet, my girlfriend doesn't like me being violent, so I do what is needed instead of taking it straight to horrible violence. And I love my girlfriend alot, and I would hate to see her upset, especially if I was the one who made her upset. I take back the dumbass cracks and the other flaming stuff, as long as you get rid of those neg reps, and take off the one for double posting, I never double posted at all. unless you can give me an example. And here's back-up, earlier I read (I actually sent you a PM aabout this) in shonenhikada's rep detail, despite the fact that it was a positive rep, you know I'll cite the rep detail again for you...

"For making me laugh with your WRONG OPINIONS"

once again, tell me how opinions can be wrong...cuz the way I see things, opinions are your own feelings, not true/false facts about something...

Here's a little funfact for you: I am in Highschool' date=' I know my teachers want me to support my opinions, but in this cybernetic universe that we human beings created, there is no school, there is no body telling you that you can't state your opinion without information. [/quote']

I just told you not to state your opinion without information.

And i'm sory for calling you dumb@sses, but I can get that way when people start pissing me off over the internet,

Lol, internet.

my girlfriend

Pics nao!

doesn't like me being violent, so I do what is needed instead of taking it straight to horrible violence. And I love my girlfriend alot, and I would hate to see her upset, especially if I was the one who made her upset. I take back the dumbass cracks and the other flaming stuff, as long as you get rid of those neg reps, and take off the one for double posting, I never double posted at all.

Except... you did double post. It's your life. I only - repped you from what I saw. I don't feel like retracing your own steps. You figure out when you double posted.

unless you can give me an example. And here's back-up, earlier I read (I actually sent you a PM aabout this) in shonenhikada's rep detail, despite the fact that it was a positive rep, you know I'll cite the rep detail again for you...

"For making me laugh with your WRONG OPINIONS"

once again, tell me how opinions can be wrong...cuz the way I see things, opinions are your own feelings, not true/false facts about something...

Did you miss the part when I defined opinions? You know, the statement you laughed about because it was... supported by facts.

One about my girlfriend, I have the right to not show you pics of my girlfriend, they are my private business. Two: I may have double posted in the past, but they were all accidental, and I already apologized for them. Three: You still have not explained how Opinions can be wrong...unless they aren't really your opinions and that using someone elses (which I don't see why any would do). Four: I didn't laugh about the rep detail, you did. Five: Give it a rest now, opinions can be stated without valid information, all that is important is the opinion itself. In Conclusion: END OF DISCUSSION< NO MORE NO LESS> HAVE A NICE DAY< AND....just because I refuse to show you pics of my girlfriend doesn't mean I don't don't one, I'm protecting her from people like you. (as you can see in my sig, I'm prefectly alright with showing old photos of myself, but never of the people closest to me...)

ok, this one has passed the limit... all the GFaqs crew neg repped this dude... and he is only stating his opinion, is that bad to not agree with you??

obviously, even if it were the truth, when some people tell you that you're wrong every time you post something, it's irritating... and obviously he loses his temper... i think is enough of pointing with the finger to eachother... i don't know if you're skilled enough to put your money where your mouths are, and really i don't care or i'm not concern, but this has to be stopped NOW!!

can you you tell each other you're sorry and finish this pointless flame war?? i really hope so... could be internet, but internet was made and is used by human beings, so don't forget that social humans has manners... i won't take back my opinion, but i'm sorry if i overacted trying to defend my words...

so? what do you say? let's be mature or keep the childish attitude??

One about my girlfriend' date=' I have the right to not show you pics of my girlfriend, they are my private business. Two: I may have double posted in the past, but they were all accidental, and I already apologized for them. Three: You still have not explained how Opinions can be wrong...unless they aren't really your opinions and that using someone elses (which I don't see why any would do). Four: I didn't laugh about the rep detail, you did. Five: Give it a rest now, opinions can be stated without valid information, all that is important is the opinion itself. In Conclusion: END OF DISCUSSION< NO MORE NO LESS> HAVE A NICE DAY< AND....just because I refuse to show you pics of my girlfriend doesn't mean I don't don't one, I'm protecting her from people like you. (as you can see in my sig, I'm prefectly alright with showing old photos of myself, but never of the people closest to me...)

[/quote']

1: Welcome to the internet! Especially if you don't know what "pics nao" means.

2: You haven't apologized, and I don't really care to hear an apology.

3: opinion - a conclusion drawn from observation of the facts

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

If it's not drawn from an observation of facts, it is not a proper opinion.

4: Don't care.

5: Right. You can state anything you want without information. Doesn't make it correct though.

Stop arguing non-issues.

I'll agree with Orochi, he has earned my respect and has stood by my side through this, so what do you say, Truce? I mean come on, It's not like our lives depended on it, although all I was doing is protecting my belief, I'm sory for flaming, being off-topic, and suggesting a card without knowing what it does, (dispite the fact I was joking on that thread). So what do you say, give me back my reps and forget this ever happened, I mean look at us, we're bahaving like children...

This random guy seems to be disrespecting me and my opinions and beliefs. Do you seriously think that I'll just let that slide, no, but seeing how as I don't want this to go on any further, I see it best that you get rid of the neg reps, I get back to what I was doing in the Youtube Organization, and we all get back to our lives.

Truce...or no...

i give up... if anyone else wants to really consider what i write' date=' go ahead... but b7hamma, you are totally brainless... if you want to conduct yourself like a 6 years-old kid, do it on a playground, not when grow-ups are talking...

[/quote']

if you want to conduct yourself like a 6 years-old kid' date=' do it on a playground, not when grow-ups are talking...

[/quote']

not when grow-ups are talking...

grow-up

Lol, internet

Archived