The Cheerful Coffin: Discussion

sometimes you need that hand... well' date=' it's a free world and build your deck as you please... but stop thinking that i'm mirror-ing you because i think that a bad card is not that bad or a good card is not that good... you're radical and i'm more mild...

[/quote']

I liked "mirror-ing"

But you should've changed "radical" to "spicy"

Then this would have been a very smexy comment.

Other than that, it's an okay comment, a couple "i"s need capitalization, a comma here or there, but overall nice.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW: under_age_user... next time let people defend themself instead neg repping people... it's more constructive to exchange opinions instead taking that actions that annoys people and drastically ends all discussion instance...

HAHAHAHAHA

How can you write this and keep a straight face?

BTW: under_age_user... next time let people defend themself instead neg repping people... it's more constructive to exchange opinions instead taking that actions that annoys people and drastically ends all discussion instance...

HAHAHAHAHA

How can you write this and keep a straight face?

same way you make a pointless thread and keep coming... i only once neg repped someone and it was justified... was against that scammer guy, don't remember the nickname...

@shaco: if i'd put "spicy" it would sound like a tex-mex menu... and i'm getting hungry... taco bell anyone??

@chaos pudding: like i said before... before DW deck, there was bazoo return deck... sometimes you needed monsters to feed bazoo and keep the dimension fusion on the hand to finish the game...

@shaco: if i'd put "spicy" it would sound like a tex-mex menu... and i'm getting hungry... taco bell anyone??

F*** yeah!

Get me a spicy chicken burrito! With some fire sauce!

That's spam you know

Uhhh, fine... hmmm, cheerful coffin isn't good at all. Maybe way way way back in the day it could have had some use, but with all the new cards out that have much better effects, or at least have some kind of payment for your discarding, it has become completely useless.

When Cheerful Coffin came out' date=' Card Destruction was still legal (My producer warns me that it has always been legal though). Stop trying to kid yourself that this card has any potential at all.

[/quote']

Huh, I thought it got banned once. Or maybe I'm thinking when it wasn't limited at all, huh?

Get some thicker skin, gosh. It's the internet.

It's true, on the internet, there is no skin. I tore off 3 layers of my back skin to drape over my monitor for that very reason.

Guest Chaos Pudding

yet another pointless thread

its called Dark World

nuff said

Really' date=' now? And what, exactly, would Cheerful Coffin be doing in a [b']Dark World[/b] deck, when there are bunches of better cards that you should run instead? Or did you just skip over all the posts?

Theban Nightmare

Not very efficient because you may not have any Spell or Trap card laying on the field and it is hard to pay, but if you Theban + Trunade + Cheerful Coffin then it could at least do something...

EDIT:

Oh wait, they have to be monsters so how would you get rid of those s/t? Not in your hand and not on the field... Sucks.

Ive ran cheerfl coffin in a strange DW build' date=' it worked.... strange much?

[/quote']

There's probably a million other things you could have added to make it work BETTER. Just cause the card works, does not mean it works well.

Example: Stamping Destruction works for Dragons. But does that mean you shouldn't Main MST anyway?

Because obviously I didn't have a reason to run it over dealings or lightning? Note how I said "Strange" DW build.

Oh and Hikaru you should know better than to question me...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh and Hikaru you should know better than to question me...

Really? I wasn't aware that you were vastly superior to me. My mistake, sir, won't happen again.

There may be better ways to get your cards in the Graveyard to power up Shadow Ghoul' date=' but this card can be pretty effective as well. [/quote']

You keep bring Shadow Ghoul into this topic. That hurts your case SO much. Maybe your next argument should be: "Hey! When you have Sapphire Pegasus, Amber Mammoth, and Amethyst Cat on the field, you can activate this to drop the last 4 Crystal Beasts and special summon the Rainbow Dragon in your hand! Lol!"

And under-age-user, don't neg rep me for a stupid reason, I'm just throwing out ideas. I'm not saying put this card in your deck at all, I'm saying it can work well with Shadow Ghoul.

I am giving you negative reputation because you refuse to think. You are a poster who keeps repeating the same tired argument "But it works with !" You are a terrible debater who contributes nothing worthwhile into any and all conversations you enter.

that sounds like a stupid reason to neg rep someone. In the details it said for suggesting a card to put in your deck, which I never actually did, take off my neg rep atleast, I'm not argueing anymore, I don't even care about this card, I don't even like shadow ghoul, I was just saying earlier that this card can be used with Shadow Ghoul, I wasn't saying you should run him.

RedScecptile: You can't have more than 3 of the same card in your deck.

Back to my troubles: I'm thinking clearly. I;m just pointing out a combo, it may not be a good combo, but it's a combo...

Larvae Moth can be used in a combo with Petit Moth and Cocoon of Evolution.

I'm thinking clearly. I;m just pointing out a combo, it may not be a good combo, but it's a combo...

>.>

Also, anomu, weren't you the one who suggested a card without knowing why, on the grounds that you had heard someone else mentioned it?

that sounds like a stupid reason to neg rep someone. In the details it said for suggesting a card to put in your deck' date=' which I never actually did, take off my neg rep atleast, I'm not argueing anymore, I don't even care about this card, I don't even like shadow ghoul, I was just saying earlier that this card can be used with Shadow Ghoul, I wasn't saying you should run him.

[/quote']

Hmm, let me look it up...

This one: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26871

You suggested Marshmallon's Glasses.

What the hell are you talking about' date=' I'm trying to get rid of an invalid neg rep, so if don't mind, not insulting me.

[/quote']

After you randomly suggested Marshmallon Glasses and were asked what you were thinking, you replied:

lol' date=' Marshmellon glasses are usefull in some situations aren't they? I never used them I just heard that they're pretty useful, what do they do..?

[/quote']

Making bad suggestions about cards whose effects you have never seen is certainly worthy of a negative rep in my book. If you don't even know the effect, you have no business suggesting them.

Archived