The Cheerful Coffin: Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

uhh' date=' not if your using a card like Shadow Ghoul, or any other card that involves the graveyard as an asset.

[/quote']

Oh, come on! There are much better ways to get cards in the Graveyard. And did you just try to bring Shadow Ghoul into the argument? That pretty much nullifies any point you might have tried to make.

uhh' date=' not if your using a card like Shadow Ghoul, or any other card that involves the graveyard as an asset.

[/quote']

There are many, many better ways of getting your cards to the graveyard.

Monsters:

Morphing Jar

Card Trooper

Spells:

Card Destruction

Dark World Dealings

Dark World Lightning

Hand Collapse

Foolish Burial

Destiny Draw

Traps:

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Just off the top of my head. I'm probably missing a lot.

Disgusting waste of a card. I actually knew someone who made a Zombie Deck with this card in it. I warned him, but he wanted to test it anyway.

He lost the only chance he got to use it. Each time I won when he didn't use it, it was always the only card left in his hand. Hilarious.

WORST CARD IN THE GAME (Even more than Gift of Greed).

ok i know this card gives A TERRIBLE -4

but WHY do all you people hate it ^_^

Because it gives A TERRIBLE -4 and has no plus side at all?

If it was something like "Discard three cards from your hand. You win the duel", it would still be a -4, but not A TERRIBLE -4. As it is, however, it's TERRIBLE.

Guest Chaos Pudding

its good for dark world' date=' but thats ut..and even there their r cards that do the job better so its pretty useless

[/quote']

Except it sucks, even in Dark World decks.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I was noting that it was funny that I said it was bad with DW' date=' and someone suggested that it could be used for DW a mere two posts later. It was directed at uzuma, not you.

[/quote']

Oh, I see. Well, it really doesn't matter what was directed at whom, because the point remains the same: The Cheerful Coffin is poison to any deck that runs it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Not if you run a Cheerful Coffin deck.

Yes, even in a Cheerful Coffin deck. Cheerful Coffin decks would run 100X better without Cheerful Coffin.

Archived