Darkthorne's Gossip-Related Ranting Column: Pre-Release

Draco Straybyrn

Guest Chaos Pudding

Lies' date=' you didn't read my intolerance piece.

[/quote']

But I did. How else would I have known that you included GFAQs in your rant? And I might hate some people at some time, but I have never held a grudge for more than a month. So I suppose I should have said "I don't hate anyone at the moment".

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you did.

CD' date=' your warnings are nothing to me. I shan't be banned, I have taken multiple precautions. It's your choice to read, and also to believe what I say, and also to take it seriously.

So grow up.

[/quote']

ok. so anyway are you guys still having the FG? or you made this for a joke.

by the way no that i totally understand what you mean i can get the neg removed?

Frunk note: This was planned to appear in the first issue along side the rest of the first column by Darkthorne. I read what was done during my editing stage and approved of it if under the circumstance it had a sufficient warning. It would appear Darkthorne has get his side of the bargain, and thus I will keep mine.

FRUNK OUT.

One thing about Buddhism.

Buddha wasn't fat, and you don't worship anything in Buddhism. Can Buddhism even be called a religion?

I DID like Dr. Phil, but I haven't watched him in a while, perhaps he has sold himself, idk :/

It's fine and all, I just don't have much of a taste for this kind of comedy, ya know. My loss, I suppose.

Archived