Favourite Voice Actor?

[center]So, who's your favourite voice actor?

It can be any voice actor - Japanese, English, American. Just say why you like him/her so much.

For me, it has to either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideyuki_Tanaka

I think he plays the part of Donquixote Doflamingo (hence the username) very well and delivers well. The voice suits Doflamingo and I'm glad he does it. He also did well in bleach playing Shawlong.

OR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takehito_Koyasu

Soothing and great to listen to. He really stood out in Majin Tantei Nougami Nuero and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.[/center]

1. Nana Mizuki ( Moka from Rosario Vampire and Misaki from Darker than Black )
2. Rie Kugimya ( Mizore from Rosario Vampire and Alphose Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist )
3. Riyaka Koyama ( Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater )
4. Crispin Freeman ( Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya )
5. Dan Green ( Ushio from 5Ds and Entei from the third Pokemon movie )

[quote name='â—ŠRenjiâ—Š' timestamp='1307658595' post='5270227']
Vic Mignogna and Christopher Sabat are my favorites. Vic's voice is just so epic and Sabat Voice acts for some of the most awesome people in anime(Piccolo, Zoro, Alex Louis Armstromg).
[/quote]
This
and Noiro Wakamoto.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='â—ŠRenjiâ—Š' timestamp='1307658595' post='5270227']
Vic Mignogna and Christopher Sabat are my favorites. Vic's voice is just so epic and Sabat Voice acts for some of the most awesome people in anime(Piccolo, Zoro, Alex Louis Armstromg).
[/quote]
This

Johnny Young Bosch and Dave Wittenburg (Kakashi Hatake/Parco Folgore) deserve some credit, too

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say it's a tie between Crispin Freeman and J. Micheal Tatum. On-screen, Crispin's VA work is spot-on and quite versatile. Off-screen, he is a knowledge-seeker, and that really clicks with me. He holds Mythology classes in California when he's not voice acting and I have been dying to go, but I live on the opposite side of the country, so alas.

As for Tatum, he is an incredibly nice and awesome guy. Absolutely adorable and sweet to his fans and, unlike SOME voice actors, he treats convention staff with the respect they deserve. I am also under suspicion that he is in a relationship with another man (referring to his "partner" during one of his panels as well as crashing the Yaoi Panel to say he was in full support of it), and this merely accents positively upon how I feel about him.

Goodness, I have so many... Better keep it to 5.

- Norio Wakamoto (Emperor Charles from Code Geass, Black Shadow from F-Zero, Victoreem-sama from Gash Bell (VERY MELON!!!))
- Rei Kugimiya (Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Taiga from Toradora)
- Christopher Sabat (Piccolo, Vegeta, Yamcha, Kami, Korin, Shenron, Recoome, Zarbon, Jeice, Burter, Guru, Mr. Popo, and many others in DBZ, Alex Louis Armstrong in FMA, Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang in FMA, Mori in OHSHC, Ace in One Piece)
- Vic Migogna (Ed in FMA, Broly in DBZ, Tamaki in OHSHC)

Archived