bullies

Donquixote Doflamingo

what to do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what to do?

• run away?
    • stay and fight?
    • tell a teacher?
    • rip up their work (when outside or not there)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry ! can't watch the yutube! stupid internet saftey ban!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That's basically it.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it Shaco?

This is what it is, feel free to look up what it means.

Om Tryamlakam Yajamahe

Sugandhim Pusti

vardhanam

Urva rukamiva

Bandhanan

Mrtyor

muksheeya Ma

amritat

i read some of the posts, a lot of them said run away..that does not work, if u walk away from a fight u will be laugh at by the entire school, and they will have another reason to bullie.. uhave 2 options: 1. get their respect or 2. make them scared of u

1. is probably not easy but stand up against them and u will receive a little

2. is the easiest of the 2, kick their ass..break their nose hurt them, its not pretty but they will avoid u

but by my experience do not run away, stand u ground

all this is taken from experience from my school

Ok, so me and my roommate just plane did not get allong. He would left his dirty laundry all over the room, and the entire room itself was just trashed. And we would always be fighting about something. We're still friends, but we're not roommates anymore.

Anyway, there was this one day. I went to go take a shower, but I felt a suspicious feeling that morning. I took my room key with me, just in case. When I got out of the shower, my roommate had locked the door, in an atempt to lock me out of the room. Fortunately I was 1 step ahead of him this time. So I go in the room, and on his computer is his english paper, which I know he doesn't print off until right before class. It was just our rough draft, so we weren't going to be turning it in, but we would be trading with someone else in the class for critique. So, I went to the second paragraph of his paper, which started, "My ex-girlfriend Denise" I inserted ",who has a p****," Then, before class started, I told everyone the stroy, and one of the girls said she would trade papers with him and act all shocked when she saw what was written. It turns out, my roommate didn't catch the phrase I inserted in his paper, and many laughs followed. He didn't lock me out of the room again.

i read some of the posts' date=' a lot of them said run away..that does not work, if u walk away from a fight u will be laugh at by the entire school, and they will have another reason to bullie.. uhave 2 options: 1. get their respect or 2. make them scared of u

1. is probably not easy but stand up against them and u will receive a little

2. is the easiest of the 2, kick their ass..break their nose hurt them, its not pretty but they will avoid u

but by my experience do not run away, stand u ground

all this is taken from experience from my school

[/quote']

then you are a fool. Caring what others think of you is a flaw. Let them laugh, eventually, they will grow to understand why walking away is the better option. Violence solves nothing.

And mega, that was nothing short hilarious.

well one time there was this guy who bulled me for ages >.<

so then one day i had enough so i chased him down the corrodor and beat hell out ofhim

and problems solved

basically teachers dont help

and the feeling you get standing up for yourself is great

and soo what if you get in trouble ^_^

also if you cant beat him up make his life a mysery by staling stuff

and if your into karma if hes treating you bad then making his life a maysery is karma using you to get at him for treating you bad ^_^

also i have come to learn that DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK if you dont liek them dont bother with them just stick to your pals

and if your into karma if hes treating you bad then making his life a mystery is karma using you to get at him for treating you bad ^_^

I don't think the point of Karma is to get back at people.

I think that they will get their due' date=' but usually it isn't your doing.

[Agreed with Megamaster and Shenanigans']

Archived