gg Fansubs

http://www.ggkthx.org/2011/05/26/hidan-no-aria-ep-7/

Now I've never watched this show, until a friend told me about the subbing group. It appears the subbing group gg does the show "Hidan no Aria" but since they deem the anime unfit they ruin it for others. Now after reading the link I watched the episode in question, and DAMN. They purposely trash the show with awful subs. Two of the worst things about this is that sites upload this crap, and the attitude of the gg subbers members. Well here are a few of the comments to help visualize...

[quote name='Kuo (from gg fansubs)']
I cannot believe the number of morons in these comments who are unable to figure out that you’re making these subs bad on purpose because the show is TOTAL s***.
[/quote]

The next one comes after numerous complaints on Anilinkz

[quote name='Anilinkz Staff']
Alright, understand people, THESE ARE THE ONLY SUBS AVAILABLE at the moment. When better subs become available, we will add them, until then STFU, because we have absolutely nothing to do with the subbing process, nor the people that sub, we only provide you with what's available!

Any more comments about just the subs will be deleted as SPAM! I don't care if you talk about the story, the characters, the episode, the animation, w/e, but any more crap or ranting about just the subs will go -POOF- and disappear! [/quote]

I understand that some people can enjoy this kind of joke, but I must be one of those who doesn't get it. Why go through the trouble of subbing something like that? Sure, the translation is correct (when translation is present), but can that really make someone chuckle that much? Eh...you can watch the episode if you want, but most comments say that they will drop the show because of the subs. Because going through an episode of reading the subs, looking up to see the TL note, apply the TL note, re-arrange into english grammar, THEN enjoy the subs is impossible to do.

Discuss this, or fansub groups in general.

Well "gg subs" is freaking retarded in every way possible when it came to Hidan no aria both ep 6 and 7 were a mess, a HUUUUGE mess. They're other shows like Blue Exorcist , MeraMera are good but wow is Aria sucking in proper translation
That's why UTW is better =_=".
But successful troll is successful.

Archived