mixing yugioh with deathnote

what do you think about light/kira playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would he have ???

what do you think about ryuzaki/"L" playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would he have ???

what do you think about near/"N" playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would he have ???

what do you think about "mello" playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would he have ???

what do you think about Misa Amane playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would she have ???

what do you think about Ryuk playing yugioh ??? what kind of deck would he have ???

and yes there can be custom cards that you came up with just post the card or (use written format)

(only the main characters)

deck list and strategy behind the deck

you will recieve a 1 rep and 200 points (form me of course) for the one who makes a deck that best fit the character

are you ready ???

set ...............

GO !!!

Your comment is basically a request, that is nothing to discuss. So I took your title and made a comment that fit the description, because I'm not going make up a deck/custom cards for you.

It fit the topic, which is "mixing yugioh with deathnote." Don't come to this section to get your fanfic/CC ideas, use it for discussion.

Archived