|| Rotator Set || (Last Update: May 13, 2008)

Parting Shot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is an uber bump, I guess :P

I finally edited all the monsters in the set so that they have the proper type area (as in, they don't have "/ Effect" in them anymore). Also, I fixed the cards from old OCG (summoned) to new OCG (Summoned).

I would love anymore comments that people have on them ^_^

Overall, an excellent set so far. My only nitpicks about these are very minor and only my opinion so they can be freely ignored if you dissagree. ;)

I think you should drop the "s" in "Twists of Fate" and just make it "Twist of Fate". I just think it sounds better that way.

Your artistic directions is quite nice, but there are a few cards that kind of stick out from the others. As I said in another thread, Ninja Wolf is a tad too cartoony to blend in with the other monsters. I would consider changing this image or just effecting the heck out of it to make it look more like the other cards. Hidden Warrior needs something. Just for giggles you should sample the main image and work it into some kind of lighter opacity tile which makes the card art look kinda trippy. Kind of like a M.C. Escher-ish version of "Where's Waldo." I hope that makes as much sense to you reading it as it does to me writing it. If not, I could probably make an example to show what I'm talking about. :lol:

As I said, this is(so far) an excellent set. I look forward to seeing more of it. :D

Overall' date=' an excellent set so far. My only nitpicks about these are very minor and only my opinion so they can be freely ignored if you dissagree. ;)

I think you should drop the "s" in "Twists of Fate" and just make it "Twist of Fate". I just think it sounds better that way.

Your artistic directions is quite nice, but there are a few cards that kind of stick out from the others. As I said in another thread, Ninja Wolf is a tad too cartoony to blend in with the other monsters. I would consider changing this image or just effecting the heck out of it to make it look more like the other cards. Hidden Warrior needs something. Just for giggles you should sample the main image and work it into some kind of lighter opacity tile which makes the card art look kinda trippy. Kind of like a M.C. Escher-ish version of "Where's Waldo." I hope that makes as much sense to you reading it as it does to me writing it. If not, I could probably make an example to show what I'm talking about. :lol:

As I said, this is(so far) an excellent set. I look forward to seeing more of it. :D

[/quote']

Thank you very much for the nice comments and suggestions. I think I will change Twists to Twist, it sounds better to me also. And, for the Wolf and Warrior, if you want to get "trippy" with them, by all means go ahead. I will give you a rep if I like what you do with them ^_^

Archived