Anime you don't want your friends to know you watch

I don't think there's anything I wouldn't want people to know I watch. As for what I [i]have watched,[/i] past tense, there's a few things I doubt I'd bring up. Mostly things that, although I was watching for the plot/characters/humour, contain a lot of fanservice. The few Shojou series I've watched might raise questions as well. Still, I've watched enough other stuff that I could talk about that instead.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a little like that towards what music I listen to, but talking about anime, the anime/manga I watch that I would brand as the most embarrassing ones I have already publicly shown to people I know.

The ones I'd never show to anybody are anything that I like but has too much ecchi focus on it. Although if something from the first episode has that, I simply stop liking it myself soooo. I don't think there's any.
I tried to watch Rosario + Vampire, Highschool of the Dead, and Ore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? but I couldn't stand them.

Anime/Mangas: (not secret but probably embarrassing)

-[b]Ultimate Hentai Kamen![/b] (Manga only, and I publicly posted a link to it in my facebook a while ago lol)
-[b]Pretty Face[/b] (Manga only, and I already let like 20 of my friends borrow the books)
-[b]Midori No Hibi[/b] (half of my friends either quickly forget it again when I mention it, or also like it themselves)
-[b]Yugioh[/b] (I am surrounded by yugioh players but for the people that don't play, I try to keep that to myself. Especially the dubbed I hate so much)
-[b]Sakura Card Captor[/b] (No one tells, everyone does, everyone knows, doesn't really matter. Plus I have the Clow Cards too)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived