Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie: English DVD release?

I remember reading that 4Kids were planning on showing the 10th Anniversary Yugioh Movie on television sometime after the theatrical release, as well as releasing it on DVD. However, with the lawsuit and 4Kids losing the rights to Yugioh, will this still happen? Will someone else be picking up the rights and releasing the movie on a DVD? I'm just curious if anyone happens to know.

[quote name='SupermewX300' timestamp='1305115106' post='5202692']
Well it's the only way anyone in England gets to see it, so it's better be coming.
[/quote]
really? cuz i thought only a [b]selected[/b] number of cinemas are airing the movie... (and i happen to live near one of them cinemas which is showing the movie staruday)

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1305132892' post='5202907']
really? cuz i thought only a [b]selected[/b] number of cinemas are airing the movie... (and i happen to live near one of them cinemas which is showing the movie staruday)
[/quote]

Yeah thats true. 2 months ago when the movie came to the US, it only showed on 2 Theaters in my city. Thank God I lived so near to the cinema.

Still hoping that it WILL be released on July 19. I liked this movie a lot cause Yugi came back with the Dark Magicians so I want to buy this movie so I can keep watching the Dark Magicians come back over and over xD

Archived