What anime would make a good live action movie?

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1304012640' post='5173872']
Let's get Micheal Bay to do Gurren Lagann.
[/quote][quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1304012640' post='5173872']
Micheal Bay Gurren Lagann.
[/quote][quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1304012640' post='5173872']
Gurren Lagann.
[/quote][img]http://vestfoldgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/yes.png[/img]

Shradow: I'm all for a TTGL live action movie, but it would be impossible-

Kamina: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!! KICK LOGIC TO THE CURB AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! THAT'S THE WAY OF TEAM GURREN!!!

Shradow: I'm sure they could CGI the TTGL or something.

[quote name='Ky2quick' timestamp='1303829837' post='5169633']
Let's discuss what anime would make an awesome live action movie. I know when Hollywood get's them they are just horrific can't and I can't stand them, but if movie companies in Japan do them they're awesome ie Spaceship Yamamoto.
[/quote]

It's too dangerous.
Anime-Live Action sucks. However, Anime-Anime movies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYjEOD6AsA&feature=related

[quote name='Expelsword' timestamp='1304030212' post='5174552']
It's too dangerous.
Anime-Live Action sucks. However, Anime-Anime movies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYjEOD6AsA&feature=related
[/quote]

well some of the Live-Action anime movies I've seen that are done by Japan are pretty good though

• 2 weeks later...
Animes that would be good in live action produced by Japan:
Code Geass: I have the perfect actor for Lelouch, legendary J-Rock superstar Gackt Camui, have you seen the music video to my most favorite song from him "Mizerable"? Dude, he looks exactly like Lelouch! He'd be the perfect person to portray as Lelouch if Japan ever decides to make a live action Code Geass movie. Even though Gackt is 40 years old, he still looks like he's 18-20 years old, he hasn't aged at all!

Another great anime that would be awesome in live action is Elfen Lied, just imagine that anime in live action...it could be a gory, bloody horror-type science fiction movie, that anime gave me nightmares when I first watched it, it was so bloody and gory, just imagine seeing Elfen Lied in real life! Man, people would probably have heart attacks out of shock in theaters watching Elfen Lied in life action lol!

Here's a funny one, FLCL (Fooly Cooly) in live action, man if Japan makes a live action movie version out of this anime it'll be hella fun to watch! Or America can make an live action Fooly Cooly movie, but they'll probably ruin the story line and substitute Naota as a Japanese kid to an American White Boy named Nate! LOL!

Speaking of American live action productions of animes, Death Note and Cowboy Bebop are coming out in theaters pretty soon, Keanu Reeves is gonna play as Spike Spiegal in the live action Cowboy Bebop movie and Jesse Spencer (the guy who plays the role as Dr. Chase for the hit television drama show House MD), is gonna play the role as Light Yagami for the live action American remake of Death Note. But if it was up to me I'd choose Chase Crawford to play as Light, look him up if you don't know who Chase Crawford is and I would cast Cillian Murphy to play as L.

When the American live action versions of Cowboy Bebop and Death Note do come out, I'm gonna go watch them even though I know the production company is gonna stray from the original storylines of these two prestigious animes

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1304386650' post='5185065']
Pokemon
[/quote]

Quite acceptable. RL Drapion? What's so funny 'bout that? You just take some random Scorpion and you edit the graphics to make it look big.

Rosario+Vampire could do the trick. Not much hairspray required, so it shouldn't take long.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived