Monster Gate is the BEST CARD EVER!1!1!! CLICK

DJ, if you didnt know, i'm bisexual, and i'm really not in a position where i would want to offend anyone bisexual or homosexual.

i was joking about the mâhû thing.....jesus....

HAS ANYONE ELSE REALIZED THIS ARGUMENT IS GOING NOWHERE AND ITS TIME FOR FRUNK TO BAN YOU GUYS???

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL nice job using a translator. mâhû does not mean Transvestite.

obviously i dont care anymore. Frunk and i have been fueling the argument the whole time. thats it. that was the whole point.

Indeed. The idea was to get you away from the other arguments and soothe the burn, whilst trying to see if any of you lost your patience, I am impressed how you get your composure, ecspecially consideing I invited the flame many times.

Too Light: Ah, naturally, I thought nothing of that until now, I do not speak Hawaiian, nor can I spell it, I don't believe.

Awesome' date=' so I guess long-time-users such as the very mature HORUS are free to attack our sexual preferences through calling us homosexuals, whereas we are not allowed to criticize his ability to excel at a card game... on a website focused around said game? That sounds fair.

[/quote']

Wait a second so he thinks were gay? Im not homosexual but I do enjoy a card game that doesn't involve swearing in it.

Wait' date=' so let me get the straight: insults are allowed as long as they're not immediately understood. Cool! I love this forum already.

PS. asas89fu98asu

[/quote']

You strike me as odd. Are you one of them, or just another random person?

It's very difficult tell anymore.

Wait' date=' so let me get the straight: insults are allowed as long as they're not immediately understood. Cool! I love this forum already.

PS. asas89fu98asu

[/quote']

Indeed, you get 5 minutes, if we don't get it by then, you're off the hook XP

Ah' date=' naturally, I thought nothing of that until now, I do not speak Hawaiian, nor can I spell it, I don't believe. [/quote']

No mention of consequences.

Of course not, I have no respect for you at this time, and since no formal complaint has been lodged, I feel no obligation to act, considering I still don't know the true meaning.

Jib: Well, I'm not.

Too Light: No...

As King Kamehameha once said, "The foreigner does it in earnest"

of course, he was actually speaking hawaiian. but thats not my point.

my point is:

you guys came in here looking for fervent and intense debate, as soon as you joined.

you are foreigners. we dont like you.

I live in hawaii in the summer, and i can tell you, the hawaiians can tell that you are foreign. they can just tell. i can tell you are foreign to this site by your complete and utter arrogance.

As King Kamehameha once said' date=' "The foreigner does it in earnest"

my point is:

you guys came in here looking for fervent and intense debate, as soon as you joined.

[/quote']

Precisily!

Guys calm down... It's alright. All we have to do, is stay on this forum long enough to become vets. The we can flame new users and just tell them it's initiation... Sounds like fun to me.

Also, anyone here watch Death Note? I just finished the series and I figured I'd mention it... And yes, I realize this is off-topic, but does it matter anymore?

As King Kamehameha once said, "The foreigner does it in earnest"

my point is:

Using your logic of it being rational to disapprove reason on the mere basis of acquaintance, or lack thereof, between two separate entities, then by the definition of your own logic, your logic is disapproved and therefore nulled.

Also, I don't know much about this King Kajhakjs, but Princess Diana was pretty damn hot.

Guys calm down... It's alright. All we have to do' date=' is stay on this forum long enough to become vets. The we can flame new users and just tell them it's initiation... Sounds like fun to me.

Also, anyone here watch Death Note? I just finished the series and I figured I'd mention it... And yes, I realize this is off-topic, but does it matter anymore?

[/quote']

AH! Wasn't it brilliant!

Admittedly I liked the TV ending more than the Manga ending.

Easily one of my favorite Animes/manga I've seen/read.

EDIT: Holy ****, you banned him? He was, by far, my favorite among the group T_T

EDIT EDIT: HOLY ****, they're dropping like flies!

Archived