POLL: Should Treeborn Frog be Banned next list?

Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have proved nothing, just saying its a free summon.....

and both sides have been wrong, i have just simply sided with the non banning side, why? who knows...

seeing as both sides have ONLY posted counters

banners: with their "already banned cards" you have onnly posted counters, not the REASON why they were band

non banners: have only posted counters

ALL cards have disadvantages, except for banned ones, which is why they are banned

so stop the whole debate and shut up.

you have proved nothing' date=' just saying its a free summon.....

and both sides have been wrong, i have just simply sided with the non banning side, why? who knows...

banners: with their "already banned cards" you have onnly posted counters, not the REASON why they were band

ALL cards have disadvantages, except for banned ones, which is why they are banned

[/quote']

There's a fatal flaw in there : I never stated anywhere that I wanted Frog banned, did I?

[00:20] ?: Tell them I'm just an everyday average duelist who tells the truth and doesn't like any one card any more than any other.

[00:21] ?: It's because of my lack of bias and ability to play this game no matter how good or bad the Prohibitions and Limitations are that I can make truly proper judgments based on all factors.

Well, to be truthful I don't see how we can debate any more when there is nothing to debate right now.

[/quote']

There's a fatal flaw in there : I never stated anywhere that I wanted Frog banned, did I?

now did I say that, i just simply named both sides....read carefully buddy...now everyone shut up so this can be locked.

Guest PikaPerson01

The discussion is over whether Treeborn Frog should be banned or not.

We've already given you examples of why it should be. It produces instant +1s, allowing tributes to be played, that normally took a bit of work to get out.

Your counter example of "it can be stopped by X, Y, Z!" was refuted with: "So can every other card on the banlist"

So... rebuttal?

He's the entire argument thus far in a nutshell:

Ban side: Unlimited +1s.

Anti-Ban Side: The fact you can't set S/Ts make up for the +1s.

Ban Side: Smart players know when to set traps that can be used before their next Standby Phase.

Anti-Ban Side: Well, The card is easily countered by D.D. Crow.

Ban Side: Chaos Emperor Dragon is also countered by D.D. Crow. What's your point?

Anti-Ban Side: That's not fair... You can't compare Chaos Emperor Dragon and Treeborn Frog.

Ban Side: Why not?

Anti-Ban Side: Because Chaos Emperor Dragon is broken.

Ban Side: So is Treeborn... *Return to the inifinite +1s*

After reading that, tell me if you think Treeborn should be banned or not...

NOBODY CARES ANYMORE

TREEBORN WILL NOT BE BANNED' date=' I GUARANTEE IT

[/quote']

Don't ever say that.

That's the same thing that people said about Chaos Sorcerror, and Confiscation.

Good point, I never would've expected Chaos Sorcerer when it was still legal. I figured they'd stop after the took out the Envoys.

[/quote']

@The banner's comment: We only posted counters because your justification behind treeborn not being broken was that he was easily countered.

@The non-banner's comment: They posted a few reasons (The no S/Ts can be considered a reason and not just a counter). But I would like to add that the infinite +1s thing was really yet to be countered...

Rule 8

No whining

Whining is defined as "an attack upon an idea, concept or problem, without offering a counter-idea, alternative concept, or a solution" or anything along the lines of "It's not fair". Any and all whining is prohibited. Ideas are welcome, however, attacking ideas without offering constructive criticism is counter productive.

lol

Archived