POLL: Should Treeborn Frog be Banned next list?

Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well for my judgement' date=' sometimes Treeborn frog could be helpful, so what I think is that it may have a pretty helpful and uneven effect for players to have, so I think that if its band its band, until it gets unbanned from the list.

[/quote']

Sometimes it's helpful? Only in like... random decks like Gadgets or something.

It's downright abuse in monarchs. Cards that actually used to take a bit of effort and skill to get out are summoned with relative ease.

• 1 month later...
Guest Black Fang

Treeborn frog wont get banned, although its good, and limited too 1, frog duelists would be somewhat upset because Des Frog and super fusion combo would die.

well maybe it wouldnt die... D3S becomes a pointless monster in that case.

Guest PikaPerson01

Treeborn frog wont get banned' date=' although its good, and limited too 1, frog duelists would be somewhat upset because Des Frog and super fusion combo would die.

[/quote']

Ugh...

THIS IS NOT A TOPIC ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN! IT'S A TOPIC ABOUT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN! LEARN TO READ!

Guest Black Fang

Treeborn frog wont get banned' date=' although its good, and limited too 1, frog duelists would be somewhat upset because Des Frog and super fusion combo would die.

[/quote']

Ugh...

THIS IS NOT A TOPIC ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN! IT'S A TOPIC ABOUT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN! LEARN TO READ!

actualy the topic is on wether or not it should be banned, i said it shouldnt and i stated a reason why, thats all i did.

Guest PikaPerson01

actualy the topic is on wether or not it should be banned' date=' i said it shouldnt and i stated a reason why, thats all i did.

[/quote']

Treeborn frog wont get banned, although its good, and limited too 1, frog duelists would be somewhat upset because Des Frog and super fusion combo would die.

Lol what. Also, those decks are terrible to begin with. For the little bit of good Treeborn Frog does, it does huge negatives for the majority of the metagame. Level 5-6 monsters, which used to require a little bit of thought and strategy to bring out, can easily be dropped onto the field like it's nothing.

Guest Black Fang

actualy the topic is on wether or not it should be banned' date=' i said it shouldnt and i stated a reason why, thats all i did.

[/quote']

Lol what. Also, those decks are terrible to begin with. For the little bit of good Treeborn Frog does, it does huge negatives for the majority of the metagame. Level 5-6 monsters, which used to require a little bit of thought and strategy to bring out, can easily be dropped onto the field like it's nothing.

a bit more frog support is coming, and believe me ive seen someone beat the hell outa me wit that same combo i listed upabove. Treeborn frog maybe it nesscilary doesnt belong in there, but can always pull out the 3 des frogs u need for the Des croaking spell, then attacking directly and finnaly useing Super fusion.

yea.. but i still think Treeborn wont Get banned.

Guest PikaPerson01

blah blah blah

1: You're clearly a terrible duelist then.

2: Lol, why waste your time posting then? "Treeborn Frog shouldn't be banned. "

3: LEARN TO ****ING READ! IT SHOULD BE BANNED!

Guest Black Fang

blah blah blah

1: You're clearly a terrible duelist then.

2: Lol' date=' why waste your time posting then? "Treeborn Frog shouldn't be banned. "

3: LEARN TO ****ING READ! IT SHOULD BE BANNED!

[/quote']

threes almost no freaking way to survive Des Croaking if u don't Run magic jammer, etc etc. and i can read and like i stated clearly before I have read the topic and everything and specificaly placed my thoughts on wether or not it should be banned, and i gave a little reason why. after all you started this mess.

Guest PikaPerson01

HEY GUYS! DES CROAKING SHOULD BE BANNED!

God, are you even reading your incoherent ramblings? This topic is about Treeborn Frog's place in the COMPETITIVE metagame, and why it does or does not deserve to be banned. No one gives a crap about some uncompetitive deck. Just stop posting if you can't even figure out what the argument is.

Archived