POLL: Should Treeborn Frog be Banned next list?

Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Wow this place has gone downhill =/

Actually, just within the past couple days.

A few members from GameFAQs came and got banned by Frunk.

He got kinda ticked and left the forum.

I think he was going to come back, but one of the other mods unbanned them, undermining his authority, and now he left for good.

(at least, I think that's how it went down)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Wow this place has gone downhill =/

Actually' date=' just within the past couple days.

A few members from GameFAQs came and got banned by Frunk.

He got kinda ticked and left the forum.

I think he was going to come back, but one of the other mods unbanned them, undermining his authority, and now he left for good.

(at least, I think that's how it went down)

[/quote']

and Sart... if your wondering why not IP Bans?

apparently there using proxies

These guys may not be the cream of the crop' date=' and most aren't good at all[/quote']

That we noticed but right now, I'll admit I'm rather interested in what you have to say.

I already have your views on Frog, mind taking a look in the Snipe topic and in my personnal favorite, Arms Hole?

I'll personally defend all of these guys as they're what's keeping this game alive. They're the guys buying the cruddy boosters that Konami are churning out' date=' they're the guys watching GX, they're the ones funding this.

Just take a chill pill, and leave the weak guys alone.

[/quote']

Damn straight!

... wait :?

Fantastic =/

Indeed :(

These guys may not be the cream of the crop' date=' and most aren't good at all[/quote']

That we noticed but right now, I'll admit I'm rather interested in what you have to say.

I already have your views on Frog, mind taking a look in the Snipe topic and in my personnal favorite, Arms Hole?

dont get started on Arms Hole >.<

dont get started on Arms Hole >.<

Actually, I wonder if we ever actually came to an agreement on how good it was.

I know I was for the "This card is great" side...

hmm, perhaps I should reread it, skipping 7/8ths of it, which is completely unnecessary.

Actually' date=' I wonder if we ever actually came to an agreement on how good it was.

[/quote']

The whole premise of the topic wasn't really if it was a good card or not, it was about the impossibility of Premature Burial staying off the banlist with this card ran in 3's.

Actually' date=' I wonder if we ever actually came to an agreement on how good it was.

[/quote']

The whole premise of the topic wasn't really if it was a good card or not, it was about the impossibility of Premature Burial staying off the banlist with this card ran in 3's.

Oh, well, I know a lot of people were saying Arm's Hole was a sucky card to begin with, so I guess that's the only part I remember ^^

This is still going? For God's sake. Close the topic...

it won't end till the debate is won my friend......

IT'S NOT A DEBATE! IT'S A POLL!

And alot of people here don't understand the fact that Treeborn is an instant, infinite +1 for no cost. You can't counter that by saying "Oh but Macro/Necro/DD decks get rid of it." That's too conditional. Every card has a weakness. Good players would have DD Survivors sided anyways. There is no winning this arguement/"debate". It's a good card that is ban worthy (I'm not saying it should be banned), but with how the meta is progressing, it's hard to tell what's gonna happen.

You probably don't know how to read.

I agree with TwighlightNova...

Potential for being banned, yet it shouldn't.

Don't compare Limited Cards with Banned cards, it's annoying.

"BLS-EotB is useless on some occasions, such as when your graveyard is empty."

That's why you don't use it.

Treeborn Frog is useless while you have face-up continueous, or even face-down S/T's.

It should be banned, yet it shouldn't also. There's good reasons for it to be banned, and reasons for it to not be banned.

Don't reply to this post saying "lol wut", because that's SPAM, learn to read.

You probably don't know how to read.

I agree with TwighlightNova...

Potential for being banned' date=' yet it shouldn't.

Don't compare Limited Cards with Banned cards, it's annoying.

"BLS-EotB is useless on some occasions, such as when your graveyard is empty."

That's why you don't use it.

Treeborn Frog is useless while you have face-up continueous, or even face-down S/T's.

It should be banned, yet it shouldn't also. There's good reasons for it to be banned, and reasons for it to not be banned.

Don't reply to this post saying "lol wut", because that's SPAM, learn to read.

[/quote']

Okay so... summary:

Point 1: Treeborn Frog is worthy of being banned

Point 2: Treeborn Frog should not be banned.

Point 3: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning is useless when your graveyard is empty, yet is banned.

Point 4: Treeborn Frog is useless when your S/Ts are filled up, yet it is not banned.

Point 5: There are Zero Reasons why the card should not be banned, and of those reasons, they can be applied to about half the Forbidden List.

Conclusion: Treeborn Frog should not banned, even though it deserves to be banned?

If I ever had to bring up a lawsuit, I would be so upset to have you guys as my jury.

Archived