POLL: Should Treeborn Frog be Banned next list?

Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Treeborn Frog be Banned?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It shouldn't and it won't.

There's no reason.

Being limited is good enough.

Don't tell me learn to read' date=' I read every single post on this thread.

[/quote']

If you read any of the posts, you'd see that any argument asking for it's legality could easily be torn apart. Therefore, there is only one logical assumption. Ban the Frog.

If you even read the card, you'd know limiting it is pointless anyway, since only one Frog can come back.

Guest Chaos Pudding

very true. very true. they are probably only here to mess with us.

Really? I, at least, have a genuine desire to try and make you better players. Don't mistakes my exasperation with mocking.

Still argueing about this?

Wow.

Give it up.

Treeborn Frog will never be banned.

Would you kindly learn to read please?

This topic is NOT about what will happen. The topic does not ask "Will Treeborn Frog be banned?" It says: "Should Treeborn Frog be banned." (Emphasis added)

If treeborn SHOULD be banned than it WILL be. The creators of the ban list wouldn't keep a card legal if they knew it should be banned.

My only reasoning that Frog shouldn't be banned was that it's su'darn cute.

But considering it's limitations, I still think it should stay.

(I am wayyyyyy too lazy to go any further than that )

A card doesn't need to be broken in every single decktype to warrant a ban. Those are called Pokemon cards.

Frog is a +1 per turn until it's removed. Meaning, if it came back twice, it would already be as advantageous as Breaker (remember Breaker, March Banlist?).

Now if they added a new rule that allowed you to set S/T on your opponent's side of the field, then perhaps it could go untouched.

I'm wrong. I admit that, unlike most. It's 5:30am here, I've not slept for a couple of days, so calm down sir.

Frog can be solemned and it will return the same Standby Phase if the controller chooses to do so.

Back to the discussion. Here's my real contribution:

Frog is a fantastic card, but still it won't get banned. There's too many outs to it. Simply RFGing it can cause great impact to your opponent. Frog is also good as in a way it's good out to LaDD.

So it counters AND supports the meta at once, making it beneficial to the game.

That's why I said "EVEN". Solemn's weak atm' date=' despite being able to counter tons of stuff. I said EVEN a solemn can kill a frog.

It's not hard to gain the reading comprehension of a 10 year old.

[/quote']

Ok ok, just to be sure, you're saying that SOLEMN JUDGEMENT (we're talking about the same card here?) is a viable counter to TREEBORN FROG? (we're talking about the same card here?)

Wow... just wow.

That's why I said "EVEN". Solemn's weak atm' date=' despite being able to counter tons of stuff. I said EVEN a solemn can kill a frog.

It's not hard to gain the reading comprehension of a 10 year old.

[/quote']

Ok ok, just to be sure, you're saying that SOLEMN JUDGEMENT (we're talking about the same card here?) is a viable counter to TREEBORN FROG? (we're talking about the same card here?)

Wow... just wow.

Once again, the condescending sarcasm is completely unnecessary, you're looking for an argument, you're looking for conflict.

Please, seriously try to refrain from anymore of that.

Frog will not be banned

there is no point in it being banned at all

Thanks' date=' now the ball's rolling again.

Please read said topic and tell me if there's "no point" in banning Frog.

[/quote']

see... this is why ahd we had dispute yesterday?

there was no need in saying that

and really just ebcause it comes back from the graveyard with its 100 ATK points, it doesnt mean its strong... for one... opponents can easily destroy it

Idk. Random flaming for a start. This isn't GFAQs. These guys may not be the cream of the crop, and most aren't good at all, but there's no need to continually insult YCM.

We're a community and we'll act as one if you don't stop acting so immature.

I'll personally defend all of these guys as they're what's keeping this game alive. They're the guys buying the cruddy boosters that Konami are churning out, they're the guys watching GX, they're the ones funding this.

Just take a chill pill, and leave the weak guys alone.

Archived