• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1302855835' post='5139812']
is it about children card games? (tho i have this in my PTW list)
[/quote]

not really much they do use a credit card of some kind and they reveal their partner and they both fight, and prolly each move cost something or so? i was confused on the part where they show the number on their back =S

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1302953779' post='5142441']
i donno , do i? O_oOn topic: just saw the 1st episode, dear god its just awesome and it gives such a pleasant Persona vide.Per example at 14:57 it feels like the protagonist is in the Velvet room
[/quote]

ah so that why It felt interesting to me now, it is similar to Persona not only the style but the concept of the story plot is also rather complicated like Persona lol oi we gotta know who is the director of the show!

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1302958890' post='5142485']
I've watched the first episode, and will continue to watch...but I haven't really 'got into it', yet.
[/quote]

maybe try Persona games then you might get into it lol. just watch out for Thanatos! lol

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1303567164' post='5161611']
Ok, I'm starting to get the feel of the show...but I still can't seem to 'get it', if you know what I mean.
[/quote]

me neither, maybe it about him changing his perspective about the world and how money revolve around. when that creepy guy said "deal' an opponent that it like "duel" an opponent lol it mixing yugioh in it with terms!! lol well i think it's like Devil surviver or Persona a bit with the monsters, which called entre or something. :? i want more... need more!!!

[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1303961373' post='5173045']
The anime when I first saw it was out just kind of seemed like something that seemed interesting. So I watched the first episode and found it odd but very interesting. So I watched the second. I was seriously impressed. It's an anime I'll be following. I guess it does have that Persona feel to it too.
[/quote]

yeah I know right?

Archived