Gist is pardoned.

Frunk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why, oh why am i interesting. i am really not but i guess if i am unbanned, i can eventually pop on and off on this site, but with 360, work, and school i have barley any time ESPECIALLY with the grand opening of the store tomorrow.

Eli was so kind as to inform me, at a random time this afternoon. but i must admit, i have given up the yugicrack. i have sold the majority of my good cards. i made good moneyz, and now i am saving for a car, so i can drive the lazy bums that are static and chaos. ill still attempt to pop on, and knowing that eli will talk about ycm almost every day, i think that it will be very likely that ill start reading.

why' date=' oh why am i interesting. i am really not but i guess if i am unbanned, i can eventually pop on and off on this site, but with 360, work, and school i have barley any time ESPECIALLY with the grand opening of the store tomorrow.

Eli was so kind as to inform me, at a random time this afternoon. but i must admit, i have given up the yugicrack. i have sold the majority of my good cards. i made good moneyz, and now i am saving for a car, so i can drive the lazy bums that are static and chaos. ill still attempt to pop on, and knowing that eli will talk about ycm almost every day, i think that it will be very likely that ill start reading.

[/quote']

He's probably right, though I will avoid the subject of this forum. I don't exactly want to start playing yugioh again like we did before, just the free cards --> free money thing, and pre releases where things benefit us and such.

Leo, I wish you good day. Grand Opening will go over VERY well.

who's he?

Yeah who is he?

Gist is a member who was on this forum i believe' date=' before you joined, he was banned after a forum war, i do love the names he gave to his double accounts, truely witty, but downright obvious.

Eli told me story of Gist, and it was quite an interesting one

All you need to know, is an old member maybe returning ^_^

[/quote']

He was banned during the war, not at the end.

he has double accounts? i thought thats the no.one rule why is he comming back.

i looked him up on the member list and where his other names im not gist?

im gist the seconed?

Truthfully' date=' he had good reason for the double-accounting, since he never really should've been banned in the first place.

Why?

On what grounds are you letting him back?

Are you bringing back Sart and chaos?

'Cause if so, that'd be hecka bomb. xP Alden

It would be nice if I could bring Chaos back, but I don't see it happening at this time. Also, I don't think anything is stopping Sart from returning, his 1 month ban ended long ago.

But I mean' date=' it'd be great fun to see them all back again

chaos

Alden

masta

That's like the dream team right there lol

But their presence occasionally lit up the site =/

Although they'd probably try and kill it again xP

[/quote']

I have no current intention of ever letting Masta return, and before you ask, the same goes for Johanderson.

DJ' date=' the account "Wow its actually not Gist xD" was made, and used by me. (I think most people know this.) It was a satire of the continuous purges made by Gist upon this forum with his many accounts.[/quote']

Just read "Frunk is Leaving" and you'll learn of the legacy of "Wow its actually not Gist xD"... By the way, have you informed him?

Oh I couldn't care less for Johanderson...

That kid was hellannoying...

Welcome back Gist ^_^

*Removed*

That might be going a little far by telling him to die...

Welcome back gist. :/

You have to admit its a hilarious and genius comment ^_^

Much to learn' date=' my self-appointed apprentice...[/i']

His comments were out of place and not required at all. I highly doubt that Zeroshot will take my advice nor take my comment seriously.

Saying "I hope your happy" emplies that this was the wrong choice, but I will stand by it.

Thank you.

*Removed*

His comments were out of place and not required at all. I highly doubt that Zeroshot will take my advice nor take my comment seriously.

Saying "I hope your happy" emplies that this was the wrong choice, but I will stand by it.

Thank you.

You have to realize that there are always people who will blow it out of proportion. "OMG FRUNK TOLD SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES!?!!" You could have just as easily worded it differently

*Removed*

Thank you.

You have to realize that there are always people who will blow it out of proportion. "OMG FRUNK TOLD SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES!?!!" You could have just as easily worded it differently

Tkill, is this thw worst post I have ever made? Certainly not.

*Removed*

Thank you.

You've made worse, which isn't so much of a good thing. :/

But, since no one has complained so far I guess it's all good.

*Removed*

Thank you.

You've made worse, which isn't so much of a good thing. :/

But, since no one has complained so far I guess it's all good.

Indeed. If humour has been outlawed without my knowing I suppose I must erase my comment.

Archived