Your Favorite Anime Quotes

"If your strong you live, if your weak you die...That is the truth that Mr. Shishio taught me. That is the only truth." - Soujiro Seta from Rurouni Kenshin.

"I don't care what that thing is. I'll kill it." - Shiki Ryougi from Kara No Kyoukai

"Say something, Kakutou..."
"I don't wanna die..."
"...I want to kill you...But why...can't I?" - Shiki Ryougi and Mikiya Kakutou from Kara No Kyoukai

"There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?" - Kisuke Urahara from Bleach

Nail: Hello can I..help you?
Vegeta: Yeah the first thing you can do is go die and save me the trouble
Nail: Ooh..Ooh is this really happening cause I really hope it is
Vegeta: *laughs* Trust me you don't want of what I am right now
Nail: Then come on bring all four feet of you or should I count your stupid hair?
Vegeta: Pretty big talk coming from a bipedal-slug
Nail: Pretty big talk coming from a bipedal-b****
Vegeta: Oh-ho-ho you are the best challenge I've gotten out of your people yet. Then again all I have to compare you to are those villagers I've slaughtered.
Nail: Oh you are dead!

Dragonball z Abridged

"Justice? Please, none of you are any more innocent than I am. Chaud, you've probably deleted countless Net-Navis, claiming to be fighting in the name of justice, while some of them may have been innocent. Lan, you destroyed a Net-Navi who had no idea what was going on. And you. Had your father not persued the Net-Navi project, then NetCrime wouldn't be as bad as it is today. And had people not riticuled a certain scientist, he would not have fallen into evil ways. That scientist was my father. You're all criminals. That's why I'm resisting arrest. I won't be judged by anyone. Criminals judging criminals? That's ridiculous. So, I'll disappear."

From Megaman Battle Network 4.
It at least HAS an anime based off of it. But not that specific line. :(

Here are a list of Quotes of mine from my favorite Animes I've watched ^^

[center][font="Arial"][u]Kuroshitsuji Quotes[/u]

"[b]Indeed, my young Lord.[/b]" - Sebastian Michaels

"[b]In my name and that of the Queen, I order you Sebastian. Put an end to them![/b]" - Ciel Phantomhive

"[b]You know, Red is my favorite color. It's perfect for hair, for clothes, for lipstick. So, I painted all of those women with pretty, pretty red blood~[/b]" - Grell Sutcliff (Shinigami Form)[/font][/center]
[hr]
[center][font="Arial"][u]Code Geass Quotes[/u]

"[b]Those who kill, are those who deserved to be killed.[/b]" - Lelouch vi Britannia[/font][/center]
[hr]
[center][font="Arial"][u]Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Quotes[/u]

"[b]I will never put myself before my friends anymore.[/b]" - Yusei Fudo[/font][/center]

Red Commando: Listen apeface, the Tank Police aint gettin in my hair! That picture goes with me.
Lt. Brenten: [to Red Leader] The ape that knows he is one has attained true wisdom, thus sayeth the Lord.
Chaplain: Right on!
Lt. Brenten: [to Red Leader] I'll CASTRATE YOU, a******!

Rosario + Vamp season 2 :3

*Kurumu smothers Tsukune with her abnormally large...boobs*

Tsukune: Kurumu...I'm suffocating...

*Mizore appears out of nowhere and throws a shard of ice into Kurumu's head...ow*

Mizore: Stop it. Are you trying to make my Tsukune suffocate? You boob-monster.

From death note abridged:

[quote]Light: I've won!
L: Bang!

*Inserts clip from Ep37 of light getting shot*

L: Corrected, Mr.Yagami. I've won.

*L dies*

Near: Corrected, Mr.L. I've won.[/quote]

So funny.

Another one

[quote]"Clustering stars becomes one, as new bonds will illuminate the future! Become the path its light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro! The Light of Evolution, Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!" [/quote]

• 1 month later...

Archived