Your Favorite Anime Quotes

Be it one liner or epic speech, quotes make anime awesome.
Post your favorites!
The first one posted is this, and is a personal favorite of mine.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" Goku-Dragonball Z

It's not an anime, but it deserves to be one.

"I've never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have only ever fought for those who I believe in. I won't hesitate, for if an enem appears in front of me, then I will destroy it! Ciel, believe in me!"
-Zero, from Rockman Zero 4

"Normally, those people would never wake up from their fantasy worlds. They live meaningless lives. They waste their precious days over nothing. No matter how old they get, they'll continue to say, "My real life hasn't started yet. The real me is still asleep, so that's why my life is such garbage." They continue to tell themselves that. They continue. And they age. Then die. And on their deathbeds, they will finally realize: the life they lived was the real thing. People don't live provisional lives, nor do they die provisional deaths. That's a simple fact! The problem... is whether they realize that simple fact." - Tonegawa, [i]Kaiji[/i]

"Zetsubou!" Yugioh 5Ds

"You majesty you *******!" One Piece

"Ryugu-san! Do not suddenly take the transfer student home!" Higurashi

"Didn't you die or something?" Soul Eater

"THIS WEEKS BATTLE LASTED ONLY A SECOND HUH?!" Rosario Vampire

"OSUWARI!" Inuyasha

"Your drill is the drill that will peirce the heavens!" yeah I shouldn't need to say what anime this is from.

"This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair...Turn End." - Aporia

[center][IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/burnpsy/Negima%20Images/RakanCatchphrase.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/burnpsy/Negima%20Images/Rea-Juu.png[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='Dementuo' timestamp='1302050303' post='5117336']
It's not an anime, but it deserves to be one.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1302057980' post='5117678']
"This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair...Turn End." - Aporia
[/quote]
THIS THIS THIS!

G Gundam: Domon Kasshu "This hand of mine shines and ROARS! Its bright cry TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! My love, my anger, and ALL MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER! GO! GO! GO!" so much epicness T.T (manly tear)

Silly ones:
"MEDABOTS! ROBATTLE!" ~ Mr. Referee
"Very melon!" ~ Victoreem-sama
"Very s***." ~ Victoreem-sama
"[insert skill here] HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!!!" ~ Alex Louis Armstrong
"I wish I were a bird." ~ Chiyo-Father
"Who're you calling small! I'll rip off your feet and stick 'em on your head!" ~ Edward Elric
"I LOVE DOGS!!!" ~ Roy Mustang

Serious ones:
"There was once a man who fought as you do, unaware that his actions would lead to the universe's destruction." ~ Lordgenome
"ALL HAIL BRITTANIA!" ~ Charles zi Brittania (or as I affectionately call him, Chuck)
"When I'm Führer, there will be changes. When that day comes, all female officers will be required to wear TINY MINISKIRTS!!!" ~ Roy Mustang
"Now then... I've come to reclaim my helm! That's... what I want to say... Before that.... Put on some damn clothes!!!" ~ Viral

Kamina:
"Who the hell do you think I am?"
"Kick logic to the curb and do the impossible! That's the Team Gurren way!"
"Dig the wax out of your ears and listen close! The bad reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide! When they talk about its badass leader, that man of indomitable spirit, that paragon of masculinity, they're talking about me, the mighty Kamina!"
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM KICK!!!"
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BELOVED LITTLE BROTHER PAWNCH!!!"
"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you."
"Don't believe in the me that belives in you. Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Believe in the you that believes in yourself."
"Your drill is one that will pierce the heavens!"
"FLY PIGGIES!"

"[i]Believe it![/i]" [b]~Naruto Uzumaki[/b]

"[i]I am an avenger.[/i]" [b]~Sasuke Uchiha[/b]

"[i]I won't let my comrades die.[/i]" [b]~Kakashi Hatake[/b]

"[i]Those who disobey the rules are scum...but those who abandon their friends are even lower than that![/i]" [b]~Obito Uchiha[/b]

"[i]The only way to achieve this true power...is to take the life of your closest friend.[/i]" [b]~Itachi Uchiha[/b] (to Sasuke regarding the Mangekyo Sharingan)

"[i]Friends...is that...what makes him...so strong..?[/i]" [b]~Gaara of the Desert[/b] (while fighting Naruto)

"[i]Naruto...listen to...your motor-mouth mother...[/i]" [b]~Minato Namikaze[/b] (believed to be his last words)

"[i]But that would make me his Godfather.[/i]" [b]~Jiraiya[/b] (to Naruto's parents regarding naming him)

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1302057980' post='5117678']
[/quote]

Archived