Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304162413' post='5178430']
It would be just a Magical Mallet in monster form at that time... and we already have that. Dae submitted something like that

[/quote]

|Whirlpool Rider|0|SET0|Sea Serpent/Effect|WATER|3||1300|1200|When this card is Normal Summoned, add all the cards in your hand to your Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards that you added to your Deck.|

This?
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not what I meant. I meant something that doesn't take up Summons/Deck Space/ect.

|Redraw Synchro|
|WIND/Machine|2000 ATK|1000 DEF|
|1 Tuner + 1 non-tuner
When you draw your opening hand, before either player's turn, you can reveal this card in your Extra Deck to shuffle any number of cards from your hand into your Deck, then draw the same number of cards. You can only activate the effect of "Redraw Synchro" once per duel.|

Like that.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304162892' post='5178441']
That's not what I meant. I meant something that doesn't take up Summons/Deck Space/ect.

|Redraw Synchro|
|1 Tuner + 1 non-tuner
When you draw your opening hand, before either player's turn, you can reveal this card in your Extra Deck to shuffle any number of cards from your hand into your Deck, then draw the same number of cards. You can only activate the effect of "Redraw Synchro" once per duel.|

Like that.
[/quote]

Takes Extra Deck Space

And Extra Deck Space will become thight in the future

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1304162748' post='5178436']
Are there other mechanics from vanguard you'd like to introduce here? xD
[/quote]
Maybe later XD
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304162892' post='5178441']

|Redraw Synchro|
|1 Tuner + 1 non-tuner

Like that.
[/quote]
Ah, something like that. Well, it could work for now

Also, Griff, maybe we should do that :P (I mean a new game)

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1304175596' post='5178768']
Redraw Synchron seems...weird. Like the muligan effect in MTG except you still draw the same number of cards. It's just...weird

I just hope we can introduce Exceed Monsters on the next set (if able to). Also, Shuriken was edited on page 65. Or do you want me to repost it HP?
[/quote]

MTG has such a mechanic too?

Ok.

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 300. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Volcanic" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Then, you can return 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

This seems fine.

EDIT: 31 cards. This has to be finished today.

[center]
[size="5"][b]4 cards! No theme, submit whatever you want![/b][/size]

[color="#FF0000"][b][size="7"]GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO![/size][/b][/color][/center]
Today? I'll add a few submissions I had randomly about.

|Wash and Cleanse|0|SET?|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 LIGHT or WATER monster you control. Then, activate the appropriate effect(s) depending on the Attribute of the monster you Tributed: • LIGHT: Select 1 monster on the field. Its effect is negated. • WATER: Destroy the next monster your opponent Summons or flips face-up.|

|Sky Diver|0|SET?|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1800|0|This card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can destroy 1 face-down card on the field. Then, remove this card from play during the End Phase. |

I have more but I don't want to take all the spots.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1304184509' post='5179171']
Today? I'll add a few submissions I had randomly about.

|Wash and Cleanse|0|SET?|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 LIGHT or WATER monster you control. Then, activate the appropriate effect(s) depending on the Attribute of the monster you Tributed: • LIGHT: Select 1 monster on the field. Its effect is negated. • WATER: Destroy the next monster your opponent Summons or flips face-up.|

|Sky Diver|0|SET?|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1800|0|This card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can destroy 1 face-down card on the field. Then, remove this card from play during the End Phase. |

I have more but I don't want to take all the spots.
[/quote]

Did you read my mind? You stole that "Destroy the next monster your opponent summons" from me! I had exact the same idea today xD

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1304184171' post='5179071']
MTG has such a mechanic too?

Ok.

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 300. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Volcanic" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Then, you can return 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

This seems fine.

EDIT: 31 cards. This has to be finished today.

[center]
[size="5"][b]4 cards! No theme, submit whatever you want![/b][/size]

[color="#FF0000"][b][size="7"]GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO![/size][/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]

On MTG, Muligan is played in the first turn. You reshuffle your hand back to the Deck and draw another hand...except with a -1 to your hand.

o.o. Shuriken seems abuseable in many ways. Wouldn't it just recycle another copy of itself and always give you a +1 equip from your deck? That's why I did it this way:

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 300. When there are 3 Heat Counters on this card, destroy this card and add 1 "Volcanic" Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand except "Volcanic Shuriken".|

Still, I like the way it can be recycle abused XD so you can keep that other effect. Note that I warned you though :P

So is the new YVD format available for download?

----

|Lightning Demon|0|SET0|Thunder/Tuner|Dark|4||1850|1400|When this card is Summoned, send your entire hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard to the field.|

|Ghastly Inferno|0|SET0|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||1900|1500|You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 monster that is removed from play. You take damage equal to the Summoned monster's ATK or DEF whichever is highest.|

IDK! I rushed!! >.<

Changed Demon a bit:

|Lightning Demon|0|SET0|Thunder/Tuner|Dark|4||1850|1400|When this card is Summoned, send your entire hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, if you don't have more cards on the field than your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard.|

and Shuriken:

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 300. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Volcanic" Spell card from your Deck to your hand, except "Volcanic Shuriken". Then, you can return 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Deck, except "Volcanic Shuriken".|

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1304288316' post='5182656']
Why not just make it 1 face-down Spell and Trap Card on the field? would that be broken considering it's ATK and DEF stats? IDK, could be fun forcing your opponent's Spell and Trap cards :D
[/quote]

Why helping the opponent?...So Far we don't have that much cards that can backfire on the opponent...XD
But it could work stilll I guess

Well you never know. If you force the activation of your opponent's cards, it could mess up their strategy. Especially if you hit some cards like Overheat and such. BTW, anyone think it's okay for there to be a Counter that increases the Spell Speed of 1 Card on the field even if that card is face down? IDK, we could be seeing a Spell Speed 4 card if that happens O.o...

Archived