Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/reinforcementgargoyle-1.gif[/IMG]

|Reinforcement Gargoyle|0|SET0|Rock/Gemini/Effect|WIND|3||0|1000|If your opponent controls a monster you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: * You can tribute this card and select 4 monsters in your Graveyard. Add 1 of them to your hand and shuffle the remaining cards into your Deck.|

Better now?
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304112448' post='5177013']
It still feels like... really slow, for a +0. It /might/ be okay like that, especially if we get more gemini/normal support, but if we don't get that, then I think it's still too weak.
[/quote]

It's a Dino Flyer and Ice Cream Collector target. Would the DEF increase be enough then?

Another Question: Can it trigger Grim Reaper?
Okay, I'm about to update, but I need feedback on the following cards:

|Aerial Apprentice|0|SET0|Spellcaster/Tuner|Wind|3||1400|1200|When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 card from your side of the field (excluding this card) to the bottom of your Deck to Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard.|

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 300. When there are 3 Heat Counters on this card, destroy this card and add 1 "Volcanic" Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand except "Volcanic Shuriken".|

Are these good to put into the set?
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1304113698' post='5177073']
Okay, I'm about to update, but I need feedback on the following cards:

|Aerial Apprentice|0|SET0|Spellcaster/Tuner|Wind|3||1400|1200|When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 card from your side of the field (excluding this card) to the bottom of your Deck to Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard.|

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the number of Heat Counters on this card x 200. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 100.|

Are these good to put into the set?
[/quote]

Why would I summon another Tuner? I can't summon a Synchro monster with only Tuners. I don't know what to do with Apprentice XD

Shuriken is too much like Volcanic Axe.
U'd be supriced what you can accomplish if you summon the right tuners. Plus, you can basically special summon Aerial Apprentice, summon another Tuner and then Normal Summon a non-Tuner. Basically this card has just opened the possibilites for double tuning, much like Vargon does except it's more generic. Worth testing?

What would you recommend to improve shuriken?
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1304114905' post='5177126']
U'd be supriced what you can accomplish if you summon the right tuners. Plus, you can basically special summon Aerial Apprentice, summon another Tuner and then Normal Summon a non-Tuner. Basically this card has just opened the possibilites for double tuning, much like Vargon does except it's more generic. Worth testing?

What would you recommend to improve shuriken?
[/quote]

"If this the equipped card attacks or is attacked, you can remove Heat Counters from cards you control to have the equipped monster gain ATK equal to the number of removed Counters x X." ? And the standard Volcanic effect. Or "If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can (insert cool effect here)"
We were not talking with Griff about addding the Mulligan system from Vanguard here. Basically, it's once per duel Magical Mallet, meaning that once per duel, you can shuffle any number of cards from your hand to Deck and draw the same number of cards. However, if we introduced that, we'd have to remove Wondrous Orb. So, opinions?
[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304160908' post='5178396']
We were not talking with Griff about addding the Mulligan system from Vanguard here. Basically, it's once per duel Magical Mallet, meaning that once per duel, you can shuffle any number of cards from your hand to Deck and draw the same number of cards. However, if we introduced that, we'd have to remove Wondrous Orb. So, opinions?
[/quote]

Why remove orb?
[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304161753' post='5178411']
Because having a completly generic draw card + redraw system... format would be too fast
[/quote]

K. Reasonable xD Creates too many lame duck situations. Generic or not, if we want that Mulligan system but not a fast game we will be restricted in making new draw cards in general.

Also, what is this new vanguard fad? What's so special about it?

I dunno :/ Fad like a fad, will fade soon

So, are we introducing that or not?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304162034' post='5178419']
Also, the Vanguard system is only when you see your first 5 cards. That or 'any time', since .Kow's suggestion seems to be different from the original.
[/quote]
Damn, now I re-read that, and yeah, it's only for opening hand. But we can do it at any time :P

I'd say yes, but I'd like to give all members time to respond.

We could introduce it via a Synchro which would make it feel less different to normal YGO.

Oh, and Vanguard is becoming a 'fad' because it's a new card game with some kinda cool concepts and ideas...

Would anyone here be up for a custom vanguard format? xP
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304162146' post='5178422']
We could introduce it via a Synchro which would make it feel less different to normal YGO.
[/quote]
It would be just a Magical Mallet in monster form at that time... and we already have that. Dae submitted something like that
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1304162146' post='5178422']
Would anyone here be up for a custom vanguard format? xP
[/quote]
*raises hand*
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1304162304' post='5178427']
Any time = No

Starting hand = Yes
[/quote]
Well, ok I think

Archived