Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

Cody, you should update your SubYVD and your SubWiki to include all of your new cards.

Also, I think Burning Soul should make his SubYVD and SubWiki. Just make an account on our wiki and someone will add you. Will help with organization anyway.

In fact, pretty much everyone needs to update their SubYVD things.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/reinforcementgargoyle-1.gif[/IMG]

|Reinforcement Gargoyle|0|SET0|Rock/Gemini/Effect|WIND|3||0|1000|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: * You can tribute this card and select 4 Level 4 or lower monsters in your Graveyard. Add 1 of them to your hand and shuffle the remaining cards into your Deck.|

Not really needed TBH, but a Pot of Avarice-like card was missing.

Opinions?
[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304096300' post='5176328']
I just came

Anyways, Doom, how many cards we have till now? Oh, and I'll convert my cards in few minutes...
[/quote]

No need to do that, already did it

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1304096043' post='5176321']
DEF to 1800 ?
[/quote]
I see I'm the least active member on this. I shall post some:

PS: I'm terrible at messing around with images. I do have the images for them, just not in 40x40. If anyone can render then to that format, PM me and I'll give some points.

|Fire-Breathing Dragon|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|FIRE|3||500|200|When this card is Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Ice Mistress|0|SET0|Spellcaster/Effect|WATER|4||1600/1600|When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Ice Counter in each face-up card on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each Ice Counter on the field|

|Flatout Warrior|0|SET0|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|DARK|7||2600/2000|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, When this card is selected as an attack target, or as a target of an effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to activate 1 Trap Card from your hand.|

|Psychic Divinity|0|SET0|Psychic/Synchro/Effect|DARK|10||3000/2000|1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monster(s)
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 removed from play Psychic-Type monster. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap card(s) until the end of the Battle Phase. During your End Phase, gain 200 Life Points for each card on the field.|

|Mecha Doll|0|SET0|Machine/Effect|DARK|4||1900/1000|This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, place 1 Spell Card from your Deck on the top of your Deck.|
[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1304096796' post='5176335']
I see I'm the least active member on this. I shall post some:

PS: I'm terrible at messing around with images. I do have the images for them, just not in 40x40. If anyone can render then to that format, PM me and I'll give some points.

|Fire-Breathing Dragon|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|FIRE|3||500|200|When this card is Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Ice Mistress|0|SET0|Spellcaster/Effect|WATER|4||1600/1600|When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Ice Counter in each face-up card on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each Ice Counter on the field|

|Flatout Warrior|0|SET0|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|DARK|7||2600/2000|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, When this card is selected as an attack target, or as a target of an effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to activate 1 Trap Card from your hand.|

|Psychic Divinity|0|SET0|Psychic/Synchro/Effect|DARK|10||3000/2000|1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monster(s)
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 removed from play Psychic-Type monster. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap card(s) until the end of the Battle Phase. During your End Phase, gain 200 Life Points for each card on the field.|

|Mecha Doll|0|SET0|Machine/Effect|DARK|4||1900/1000|This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, place 1 Spell Card from your Deck on the top of your Deck.|
[/quote]

We have no TCG cards at all. Also, did you take a look at the current set? You def should. Link can be found in the first post.

[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1304096300' post='5176328']
I just came

Anyways, Doom, how many cards we have till now? Oh, and I'll convert my cards in few minutes...
[/quote]

25, 10 cards to go.
[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8280/statueoftheancestors.gif[/img]
|Statue of the Ancestors|0||Rock/Effect|Earth|6||1000|2400|This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. During your Draw Phase, after you draw a card, select 2 cards from your hand and shuffle them into your Deck. Then, draw cards until you have 4 cards in your hand.|
(was Marionette Clay before)

[img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5898/skullconvoy.gif[/img]
|Skull Convoy|0||Zombie/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1700|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send up to 2 Spirit Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and draw 1 card. This card cannot attack this turn.|

[img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8606/visioncontact.gif[/img]
|Vision Contact|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard)|
[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1304096796' post='5176335']

[b]UP[/b]

[b]Random Beatstick - not needed.[/b]

[b]hm.... Seems uneeded to, TBH. We have some good Level 7 Synchro monsters already.[/b]

[b]Declined[/b]

[b]Cool, seems nice^^[/b]
[/quote]

Archived