Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303763615' post='5167640']
But the changes were meant if card had Extremelly design issues that would break it to uncontrolable levels not becuase..."I don't see my cards played much" or my card should cover/do more than it already does..doing so shows signs of some poor card design...>_<

BTW it seems like the new adds we are making are meant to be part of the official Set0 then right?
[/quote]

Ehhh.... I always thought it's a good thing when every card in a set can actually be played.

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1303796642' post='5169161']
Mind if I try making some?
[/quote]

We can make a spell counter theme next set.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303769027' post='5167908']
Sry, but I had to make another Volcanic Equip Spell :P

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the number of Heat Counters on this card x 200. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 100.|

Gradual strength. :P
[/quote]

This is actually the same as Volcanic Axe. The only difference is that this burns during the End Phase.

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303807186' post='5169311']
Ehhh.... I always thought it's a good thing when every card in a set can actually be played.
[/quote]

And all the cards were playable to begin with...tha fact that people have minds and they can choose wether they want to run something or not...which is what you seem to be wanting to control with those changes doesn't work that way...

=/

For example in my opnion of the set as it is so far there is no there I can relate to...meaning sure there are good thngs and all but I'm not feeling eany Special empathy for any of them...D:

EDIT:
Kowalski returned to his old User name...
=0
He's changed back to Klavier =O

Last 2 cards I'm submitting to the set. A Foolish Burial thing and a support for it:

[color="#2E8B57"][b]Deck & Destruction Double Dynamite
[Quick-Play Spell][/b]
Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard Activate one of the following effects:
• Your opponent destroys 1 card they control. Then, they can add the top or bottom card of their Deck to their hand.
• During the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation, select and send 4 cards from your Deck to your Graveyard and take 2000 damage.
[/color]
[color="#FFA500"][b]TNT Miner
[Fairy-Type/FIRE/Level 3/Tuner]
[1300 ATK/1100 DEF][/b]
If a card(s) is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to draw 1 card and send the top 3 cards of both players' Decks to the Graveyard.[/color]
Walking Reload, hm? I like it

Now as we're ripping off cards from other TCGs:

Parallel Drainer
WIND/Insect - Effect/4/1500/400
If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, gain the same amount of Life Points.

Dozing Scales
Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Select and apply 1 of the following effects, until the End Phase:
•The selected monster cannot declare an attack, be Tributed or be used as a Synchro, Fusion or Exceed Material Monster this turn.
•The selected monster has its effect negated, and its ATK is reduced to 0.

I changed it, because... wait, I won't spoil you the surprise :P

You know guys, scratch my last 2 cards. Don't feel them, and Scales feels broken :/

Marionette Clay
EARTH/Rock - Effect/6/1000/2400
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. During your Draw Phase, after you draw a card, select 2 cards from your hand and shuffle them into your Deck. Then, draw cards until you have 4 cards in your hand.

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303827073' post='5169577']
And all the cards were playable to begin with...tha fact that people have minds and they can choose wether they want to run something or not...which is what you seem to be wanting to control with those changes doesn't work that way...

=/

For example in my opnion of the set as it is so far there is no there I can relate to...meaning sure there are good thngs and all but I'm not feeling eany Special empathy for any of them...D:

EDIT:
Kowalski returned to his old User name...
=0
[/quote]

The reason why you don't feel a "Special empathy" is that you didn't create a sngle card for set0. That being said, of course you can [b]play[/b] with all cards. In form of toying around with them. But there is a difference between the playing you seem to mean (from my understanding) and using them successful in "serious" play (actually being able to win a duel in a competitive environment, as far as this is possible in a CCG).

[quote name='Klavier Gavin' timestamp='1303831418' post='5169659']
Oh, Doom is on, cool :P

Yeah, Doom's right. Besides, we said already that in Set0, we will do changes to un/barely playable cards. BTW, what about Clay, guys?
[/quote]

Effect is OP, Stats § Summoning Conditions are bad, so I think it's fine.

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303831318' post='5169656']
The reason why you don't feel a "Special empathy" is that you didn't create a sngle card for set0. That being said, of course you can [b]play[/b] with all cards. In form of toying around with them. But there is a difference between the playing you seem to mean (from my understanding) and using them successful in "serious" play (actually being able to win a duel in a competitive environment, as far as this is possible in a CCG).
[/quote]

not every card is playable in a serious and competitive enviroment that's from my point of view what you are failing for...also you seems that are pushing the idea that far that won't let more casual and toying around as you said...which is what most peiople would really want from a TCG...CCG or whatver...But hey...let's stop this here...*Or I'll suddenly being kicked out just like tempest was...>_<*

Let's talk about something not hta different thought...

How are those test going which points can be discussed from it...

Decks, Strategies and which good/bad plays have you seen so far...
We should update our SubYVD spaces now on the wiki.

Edit: YVD format of my cards.

|Veggie Panda|0|SET?|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster to your hand. Then, you can place 1 “Grafting” on the top of your Deck.|
|Cactus Spitter|0|SET?|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1500|1800|Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to select and destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field. The selected Spell or Trap card cannot be activated in response to this card’s effect.|
|The Pearee|0|SET?|Plant/Effect|Water|4||1800|1100|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “The Pearee” from your Deck. Its effect is negated, cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or for a Synchro Summon.|
|Morphing Pixie|0|SET?|Fairy/Effect|Light|4||1500|1500|Once per tun, you can remove any number of Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard to send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. This card then gains 100 ATK for each card sent in this way.|
|TNT Miner|0|SET?|Fairy/Tuner/Effect|Fire|3||1300|1100|If a card(s) is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to draw 1 card and send the top 3 cards of both players' Decks to the Graveyard.|

|Crimson Fungus|0|SET?|Plant/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|6||2300|1000|2 Plant-Type monsters - Once per turn, you can return 1 "Grafting" from your Graveyard or Removed From Play Zone to your Deck OR remove from play 1 "Grafting" in your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field.|

|Deck & Destruction Double Dynamite|0|SET?|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play||| Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard Activate one of the following effects: • Your opponent destroys 1 card they control. Then, they can add the top or bottom card of their Deck to their hand. • During the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation, select and send 4 cards from your Deck to your Graveyard and take 2000 damage.|

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303835712' post='5169734']
We should update our SubYVD spaces now.
[/quote]

That's a nice idea^^

EDIT: We need 50 more Replies to have more posts than the LCCG :P

EDIT2:

|Dino Flyer|0|SET0|Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect|Wind|2||800|300|When this card is Normal Summoned while you control no other cards, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 monster from your Graveyard. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, the effects of your face-up monsters are negated (except this card).|

Card needs a little edit IMO. It's decent-ish, but its restriction makes it rather unusable. What do you think about replacing "no cards" with "no monsters"?

It's funny that I've made more Archtypes than generic cards XD. So, each of us can introduce a new Archtype/Theme in the next set and/or add support cards to existing archtypes/themes in the YVD atm?

Also:

|Aerial Apprentice|0|SET0|Spellcaster/Tuner|Wind|3||1400|1200|When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 card from your side of the field (excluding this card) to the bottom of your Deck to Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard.|

I don't know why, but I felt like this card might be quite...beneficial to several decks.

Archived