Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

Morphing Pixie
Fairy/Level 4/LIGHT/Effect
1500 ATK/1500 DEF
Once per tun, you can remove any number of Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard to send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. This card then gains 100 ATK for each card sent in this way.

A quick Fairy support.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*sarcasm* Oh noes! that fairy is wickedly OPed! You'll send like 50 fairy monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and then bring her out, use her effect and mill out your opponent's Deck while this girl will be at 6500 ATK!! OPed! I say OPed!

LOL, on a real note this cards seems quite nice, except for the fact that we don't have that much return from play support...or do we?

Meh all right. Count me in :) I can always make these Actual cards if I wanted too as well :D Here's a little something for starters.

Crystal Labyrinth
Continuous Spell
All "Crystal Beast" monsters controlled by either player can be placed in a vacant Monster Card Zone instead of being placed in a Spell and Trap card Zone by its own effect. All "Crystal Beast" monsters in Monster Card Zones are also treated as Continous Spells. Once per turn each player can move a face-up "Crystal Beast" monster that they control to a vacant Monster Card Zone. A player that uses this effect can Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" from their Deck in face-up Attack Position. The Special Summoned Monster is removed from during the End Phase and the monster used to activate this effect is returned to its original position.

I know it looks a little confusing but I am kind of rusty and I LOVE Crystal Beasts :P

Ah, so you mean not Theme Specific? I can do that.

Nest of Tribulations
Counter Trap
Activate when a Spell or Trap card that increases or decreases the ATK or DEF of a face-up monster is activated. Remove the card from play and inflict damage to the controller of the card equal to the total number of ATK and DEF increases/decreases.

Sorry the last part feels a little off. :P

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303767925' post='5167836']
Generic means a card that can be used in any deck. Duality, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn etc.

Above card seems... actually good, seeing as Spell-heavy decks currently are. Remove the last effect though
[/quote]

Wait, what? Then it'll be Pot of Greed o_o. You know, the card that's been banned for ages?

Sry, but I had to make another Volcanic Equip Spell :P

|Volcanic Shuriken|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and inflicts Piercing Damage. Each time a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Heat Counter on this card. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the number of Heat Counters on this card x 200. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Heat Counters on the field x 100.|

Gradual strength. :P

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303768562' post='5167881']
Yes, because Pot of Greed gives your opponent Spells you draw. I meant to remove the hand-Deck effect
[/quote]

There is no hand-deck effect. It's 'draw 2 cards and add all Spell cards to your opponent's hand.' Where's the other effect you're talking about? Or was it already edited before I saw it?
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303769269' post='5167920']
There is no hand-deck effect. It's 'draw 2 cards and add all Spell cards to your opponent's hand.' Where's the other effect you're talking about? Or was it already edited before I saw it?
[/quote]
I already edited it here was the end of the effect

"During your End Phase, select 1 card from your opponent's hand and place it on top of your Deck."
Decided to try a Tuner and come up with something to do with Spell Counters as well lol.

Arcanic Level Modulator
Spellcaster / Tuner
DARK
Level 6
2100/1500

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing at least 3 Spell Counters from face-up cards that you control. Increase or Decrease the Level of this card by 1 for each Spell Counter on it. Each time a Spell Counter is put on a face-up card that you control, you can pay 500 Life Points to put 1 additional Spell Counter. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can remove all Spell Counters from all face up cards you control to Synchro Summon the monster instead.

Archived