Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303756463' post='5167383']
[color="#0000ff"]Sorry what was that Kow? I can't hear you over my card making for this project.
[/color]
[/quote]

And you have no authority for arrogance. Please stop posting here or further action will be taken.
[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1303756586' post='5167387']
And you have no authority for arrogance. Please stop posting here or further action will be taken.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]No authority for arrongace? I don't get that...

And no, there is no reason for me to stop posting here. If I did so then I would be unable to continue being part off this project and as a memember off this project I will continue posting here.[/color]
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303756918' post='5167405']
You aren't a member of this project anymore. Your submissions are all being ignored and you've been requested to stop posting by the members of the topic, and by its creator and leaders.
[/quote]
And by a mod =O
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303756751' post='5167396']
[color="#0000ff"]No authority for arrongace? I don't get that...

And no, there is no reason for me to stop posting here. If I did so then I would be unable to continue being part off this project and as a memember off this project I will continue posting here.[/color]
[/quote]

Kowalski (the Topic Poster) as well as Griffin have expressed you causing some problems, and have asked you to stop posting. You are not a part of this project, you were denied/removed from the Project. Thus you have no authority to keep your replies here. Please move on, the CCG Leader has expressedly told you to stop, as well as I - The Lead Custom Cards Moderator.
[color="#0000ff"]Lets go over the facts shall we.

Why to people want me gone?

Because I am a 'negative/desruptive' influence on this thread and do not aid in the constructive progresson

Well now, prehaps recantly I have been negative and desruptive in this thread. But I was not originally this way. If you look back and read through the thread you can clearly see that I was not UNTIL people started saying that I do not belong in this thread.

Why did people say that?

Because I had different views then them.

Is that a reason for me to be kick out off the project?

No.

As for the constuctive progresson? Well sure I haven't submitted as many cards as other people have, but that's because I'm new to this. I can't simply wip out a flurry off ideas quickly like other people do.

But have I adided in the contructive progresson?

Well now, I have submited my own archtype into this project and I have made other cards as well. They asked for more Equip-Dragon support and I made some Equip-Dragon support. Through sadly it was not viewed as Equip-Dragon support.

So yeah, prehaps people are just going to utterly ignore this post and I will not be surpised if they do. [b]BUT [/b]there is no reason for me to leave this project as the two reasons I have seen are invalid.
[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303760412' post='5167500']
[color="#0000ff"]
So yeah, prehaps people are just going to utterly ignore this post and I will not be surpised if they do. [b]BUT [/b]there is no reason for me to leave this project as the two reasons I have seen are invalid.
[/color]
[/quote]

And yet you have directly disobeyed the leaders of this project by remaining to post. This is not democratic process, thus unless you come to me directly about an issue (and I am open to discussion and opinion via PM as anyone here will tell you) that doesn't involve a club situation- you have no say at all. And I have no say on who gets accepted or denied in this thread either, as far as Clubs go I can only moderate based on how the leaders ask me to (unless something blatantly breaks a rule). Post locked for 3 days.
[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1303760691' post='5167508']
And yet you have directly disobeyed the leaders of this project by remaining to post. This is not democratic process, thus unless you come to me directly about an issue (and I am open to discussion and opinion via PM as anyone here will tell you) that doesn't involve a club situation- you have no say at all. And I have no say on who gets accepted or denied in this thread either, as far as Clubs go I can only moderate based on how the leaders ask me to (unless something blatantly breaks a rule). Post locked for 3 days.
[/quote]
Best mod <3
now that's over, i haz some thunder support guise (they might be bad but rate them)

|Thunder Maiden||SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|900|When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand. All Thunder-Type monsters you control are unaffected by the effect(s) of Trap Cards.|
|Thunder Cell||SET0|Thunder/Effect|Light|1||500|500|If this card is added to your hand by the effect of a Thunder-Type monster, Special Summon this card and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard and add it to your Hand.|
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303762318' post='5167580']
So all the stupid Tempest thing started because he made a non generic Equip Spell?

WHAT THE f***!!!!
[/quote]
No, becuase he also said that Solemn Judgment is terrible, he was generally stupid etc.
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303762462' post='5167586']
No, becuase he also said that Solemn Judgment is terrible, he was generally stupid etc.
[/quote]

idgi...I mean we don't have Solemn Judgment here...
Also seriously he wasn't that bad...nor even anoying...at least not to me
You can't have acted just liked those guys...>_<

Anyways...let's discuss some card games since that's why we are here afterall...

BIG COMPLAINT: Why are people suddenly started changing their old cards into other effects and such...I thought it was said that cards will be untouched after the are released in a .set
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303763112' post='5167616']
BIG COMPLAINT: Why are people suddenly started changing their old cards into other effects and such...I thought it was said that cards will be untouched after the are released in a .set
[/quote]
Tehchnically, set isn't officially released yet, so we're doing changes
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303763219' post='5167621']
Tehchnically, set isn't officially released yet, so we're doing changes
[/quote]

But the changes were meant if card had Extremelly design issues that would break it to uncontrolable levels not becuase..."I don't see my cards played much" or my card should cover/do more than it already does..doing so shows signs of some poor card design...>_<

BTW it seems like the new adds we are making are meant to be part of the official Set0 then right?
I may as well mention it here. I make quite a few cards (well I used to make a lot more and really belong in Pop Culture) I've been very tempted to join up to this Org for a while but I worry that you all might jump on my shoulders and down my throat to make me something that I am not..... I would love to help out here but would hate the strain, so I am allowing you to use any cards I design in your Written set if you like the look of them. Let me know and I will make a 40x40 Logo for them.
[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1303764610' post='5167694']
I may as well mention it here. I make quite a few cards (well I used to make a lot more and really belong in Pop Culture) I've been very tempted to join up to this Org for a while but I worry that you all might jump on my shoulders and down my throat to make me something that I am not..... I would love to help out here but would hate the strain, so I am allowing you to use any cards I design in your Written set if you like the look of them. Let me know and I will make a 40x40 Logo for them.
[/quote]

Lol, it was totally a one-off mostly. Do you want back your 20 points from the contest or can I keep in the pot?

Cursed, it's nothing to do with the Contest :P As a matter of fact it feels great to be in a Contest again. I'm just the kind of person that works my own way and would hate to be in the position where I feel like my inspiration is "forced" as I said, you are all welcome to use any designs I come up with for the OCCG :)

Archived