Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303738206' post='5166915']
[color="#0000ff"]
What? A Red Demon Dragon deck is not a bad deck. [b]RND is a exteremly powerful card with the right deck[/b], very easy to get out quickly.[/color]
[/quote]
and one of those decks is flamvells, was that deck RDA deck you played against?
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, gone for 1 class and this happens?! >.< Can't we all just get along?

If not: Tempest, if you think you are a better player then why don't you just prove it by playing against some of these guys? :blink: ins't that an easy way to end this?

BACK ON TOPIC: How many spots do we still have for card submissions?

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303743112' post='5167034']
OMG, gone for 1 class and this happens?! >.< Can't we all just get along?

If not: Tempest, if you think you are a better player then why don't you just prove it by playing against some of these guys? :blink: ins't that an easy way to end this?

BACK ON TOPIC: How many spots do we still have for card submissions?
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
I was getting along with everyone just fine until started saying I shouldn't be in this project...

Cody, being a better doesn't mean being a better winner.

I just lossed against Kow 2 times in a row.

Does that make him better then me?

Well considering how arrogant he was about it, then no.

And where the duels fun and entertaining? No they where duel and boring as it a stragey that I've seen many other people use.
[/color]

Which reminds me...gonna edit my Dragon/Equip card right now.

|Dragoniferus|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Fire|8||2400|2000|Only twice, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 2 Equip Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle.|

I don't know if it will be worth running, but could be useful to recycle some of the Volcanic Equips seeing as some search for themselves anyway. And I limited the effect so it can't be abused as much...or is it still a problem?
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303746269' post='5167134']
Which reminds me...gonna edit my Dragon/Equip card right now.

|Dragoniferus|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Fire|8||2400|2000|Only twice, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 2 Equip Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle.|

I don't know if it will be worth running, but could be useful to recycle some of the Volcanic Equips seeing as some search for themselves anyway. And I limited the effect so it can't be abused as much...or is it still a problem?
[/quote]

Why did you change it? It was fine.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303746118' post='5167129']
what i want to know is how my card went from "already done don't need another" to "looks bad"
[/quote]

They are both unneeded. The first Version because we already have a card that has the same person and the 2nd because it's bad.
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303754283' post='5167310']
Oh, so it was good like it was already? Maybe I misunderstood one of the posts cuz I thought someone already had made a card with a similar effect anyway :/
[/quote]

No, yours was totally fine xD

I edited some of my cards because they saw little to no play:

|Three Headed Tianlong|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|LIGHT|9||2000|2700|You can send 2 Equip Spell cards you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control. Then, select a number of Equip Spell cards from your Deck or Graveyard equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect and equip them to this card. You can send 1 Equip Spell equipped to this card to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field.|

|Blood Rage Dragon|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|DARK|4||1800|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 5 monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, remove from play all monsters from your Graveyard and destroy all other monsters you control. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster destroyed this way. Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: * During either Player's turn, you can have this card gain 400 ATK for each monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase. * Remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a card effect that targets this card and destroy that card.|

|Electrifying Archfiend|0|SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1000|All monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the number of Thunder-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 100. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, return 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303754822' post='5167321']
No, yours was totally fine xD

[b]Ah! In that case ignore my edited version ;)[/b]

I edited some of my cards because they saw little to no play:

|Three Headed Tianlong|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|LIGHT|9||2000|2700|You can send 2 Equip Spell cards you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control. Then, select a number of Equip Spell cards from your Deck or Graveyard equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect and equip them to this card. You can send 1 Equip Spell equipped to this card to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field.|

[b]LOL! I can see this being abused with Dragoniferus! XD[/b]

|Blood Rage Dragon|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|DARK|4||1800|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 5 monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, remove from play all monsters from your Graveyard and destroy all other monsters you control. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster destroyed this way. Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: * During either Player's turn, you can have this card gain 400 ATK for each monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase. * Remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a card effect that targets this card and destroy that card.|

[b]Now that I think about it, this card can also be abused with Dragoniferus :blink: It looks like my monster sets up some nice Graveyard control for this card :P[/b]

|Electrifying Archfiend|0|SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1000|All monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the number of Thunder-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 100. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, return 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

[b]DUCKER/Archfiend recycle engine anyone?[/b]
[/quote]

I think they're quite balanced. The DUCKER/Archfiend engine would need 1-2 more cards in it inorder to be a continuous engine (but it would still require some skill to play), and your dragons are pretty balanced. My dragon just helps them get onto the field much more easily. Now that I'm seeing this, don't ya think that's enough dragon support? :blink: or is that just me?

[color="#0000ff"]|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. This monster can now attack directly. When it does, battle damage is halved.|

Or we could have something like this...

|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. You can pay 500/1000 Life points in order to allow the mosnter equipped with this card to attack directly.|

I'm not sure about either off them... what do you guess think?
[/color]
i haz some thunder support guise (they might be bad but rate them

|Thunder Maiden||SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|900|When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand. All Thunder-Type monsters you control are unaffected by the effect(s) of Trap Cards.|
|Thunder Cell||SET0|Thunder/Effect|Light|1||500|500|If this card is added to your hand by the effect of a Thunder-Type monster, Special Summon this card and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard and add it to your Hand.|

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303755741' post='5167349']
[color="#0000ff"]|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. This monster can now attack directly. When it does, battle damage is halved.|

[b]This card doesn't seem to see much play. It's a -1 with a direct attack effect that can be countered pretty easily.[/b]

|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. You can pay 500/1000 Life points in order to allow the mosnter equipped with this card to attack directly.|

[b]Again, doesn't seem to see much play. It's still a -1 and with a 500/1000 pay, it makes it less attractive.[/b]
[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303755852' post='5167354']
i haz some thunder support guise (they might be bad but rate them

|Thunder Maiden||SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|900|When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand. All LIGHT monsters you control are unaffected by the effect(s) of Trap Cards.|

[b]Love this card. Could see lots of play with this :D Although for some reason I'm thinking the trap effect might be a little OPed, but I'm not entirely sure.[/b]

|Thunder Cell||SET0|Thunder/Effect|Light|1||500|500|If this card is added to your hand by the effect of a Thunder-Type monster, Special Summon this card and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard and add it to your Hand.|

[b]Good. It's NOT a Tuner. If it was, this would spell out trouble[/b]
[/quote]

BTW, I'm at school right now so I can't look up images. My teacher just barely let me use the compute so can anyone make a card that will tie the effects of Thunder DUCKER and Electrifying Archifiend so that they would recycle each other?

[color="#0000ff"]Alright, maybe the discard is a bit much.

[/color] [color="#0000ff"]|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip||| This monster can now attack directly. When it does, battle damage is halved.|

Or

|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip||| You can pay 500/1000 Life points in order to allow the mosnter equipped with this card to attack directly.|
[/color][color="#0000ff"]
How about now?
[/color]

Archived