Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303734799' post='5166751']
[color="#0000ff"]Nuh uh. You are not a better player then me. Does having more knowledge off the meta game make you a better player? No. Does creating Meta game decks make you a better player? No. Does dueling with cards highly similar to what everyone else is using make you a better player? No. Does insulting people just because they have different views/opions make you a better player? No.

Does not being afraid to express your views and stand up for them make you a better player? ... Prehaps not, but it does make you a better person.
Does not being afraid to make a deck different from the Meta Game make you a better player? Yes
Does the ability to be able to creatre your own custom deck without any tips, hints, ideas or help from anyone else and be able to use that deck effectively against any other person make you a better player? Yes.[/color]
[/quote]
I lol'd. All of your arguments are stupid. [size="7"][b]Seriously, 1 more post here and I can assure that you'll be banned[/b][/size]
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, but creating a [b]good[/b] unique deck is one of the ways to make you a better player.

1. Flip Rocks is bad. It is so hard to make them good.
2. The only good Rock deck is Rock Stun.

Recently, a fairly unique build of Happy Herald topped at a recent tournament against LSS and others. Good is the key word here, unique simply being an extra that you can add for pride.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303735098' post='5166764']
Yes, but creating a [b]good[/b] unique deck is one of the ways to make you a better player.

1. Flip Rocks is bad. It is so hard to make them good.
2. The only good Rock deck is Rock Stun.

Recently, a fairly unique build of Happy Herald topped at a recent tournament against LSS and others. Good is the key word here, unique simply being an extra that you can add for pride.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]I can make a [b]good[/b] unqiue deck and I have made several in fact.[/color]
[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303735185' post='5166767']
oh look he's starting to learn...
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
Its a pity that I'm the only one with any maturairty here. Oh and BTW...

I have learned NOTHING apart from the fact that the yugioh comminuty is full of a******s.[/color]

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303735243' post='5166770']
Example?
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
The most recant deck I've added to my deck list. Not the best deck in the world I'll agree, but a pretty effective one.[/color]
ok, this is one wa we can, my submission with a different effect

|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is destroyed by battle, equip this to a monster you control. The equipped monster gains 200x the number of Equip spells in your Graveyard. If the Equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.|
His most recent deck, Kowalski...

[quote name='Tempest of Reach']Gellenduo x3
Inaba White Rabbit x3
KA-2 Des Scissors x2
Marshmallon
Mucus Yolk x2
Raging Flame Sprite x2
Red-Moon Baby x3
Shiba-Warrior Taro x3
Spirit Reaper x2

Spells: 11

Banner of Courage x2
Buster Rancher x3
Level Limit - Area B
Messenger of Peace x3
Scapegoat
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 13

Gravity Bind
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x3
Solemn Wishes x3
Threatening Roar x3
Waboku x3

Total cards: 45

Extra Deck: 6

Blood Mephist x3
Magical Android x3[/quote]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303736188' post='5166810']
[color="#0000ff"]Wrong[/color]
[/quote]

Giant Trunade, MST, Black Rose Dragon etc. can all clear your backrow. Since you run no effect negation, you'll be a sitting duck when your opponent removes all your S/T's.

Mirror Force, Dark Hole, Dimensional Prison, Solemn Judgment/Warning, pretty much ANY monster removal will be able to remove anything your Deck can throw out.

So how was he "wrong"?

EDIT: Let's just take this to his thread in the Deck section.
Tempest. Any old Deck can Summon Scrap Dragon. All continuous stall is invalid, because card removal is unlimited, especially when you use Scrap and target your own MST that you chain, or get advantage in other ways. Stall.dek can't hold up against anything that knows what advantage means (read: any competent Deck)

Now, any comments on my card fixes and the new card I posted a bit back?
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303736576' post='5166832']
Giant Trunade, MST, Black Rose Dragon etc. can all clear your backrow. Since you run no effect negation, you'll be a sitting duck when your opponent removes all your S/T's.

Mirror Force, Dark Hole, Dimensional Prison, Solemn Judgment/Warning, pretty much ANY monster removal will be able to remove anything your Deck can throw out.

So how was he "wrong"?

EDIT: Let's just take this to his thread in the Deck section.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]There is only a limited amount off cards I can have you know.

Plus, no opponent has ever managed to remove all off my S/T's and I never once have been a sitting duck.

[/color]
same with mine, with a different effect.....

|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is destroyed by battle, equip this to a monster you control. The equipped monster gains 200x the number of Equip spells in your Graveyard. If the Equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.|
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303736798' post='5166849']
Now, any comments on my card fixes and the new card I posted a bit back?
[/quote]

You mean the Beast-Warrior Spell? I'm not an expert on the theme but as far as I can see, it's a really good card. Makes it feel an awful lot like Glad Beasts though.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303736798' post='5166849']
Tempest. Any old Deck can Summon Scrap Dragon. All continuous stall is invalid, because card removal is unlimited, especially when you use Scrap and target your own MST that you chain, or get advantage in other ways. Stall.dek can't hold up against anything that knows what advantage means (read: any competent Deck)
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Lets see here... what has it beaten...

Red Demon Dragon Deck? Check.
Scrap Deck? Check.
Meta game deck with BRD and Brionac? Check.
'aanything that knows what advantage means (read: any competent Deck)' Check.[/color]
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303737477' post='5166880']
"I've never dueled with or against bad Deck"

"What I've beaten:
Red Demon Dragon Deck"

[b]<3[/b] This is priceless.
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
What? A Red Demon Dragon deck is not a bad deck. RND is a exteremly powerful card with the right deck, very easy to get out quickly.[/color]

Archived