Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

Okay...ignoring all the disputes about Tempest...

We need some generic equip cards...with effects like Double Tool C&D, Big Bang Shot, etc. Stuff that don't deal with much ATK/DEF increase but rather additional effects. So what would be some good effects for equips in this area? Maybe 1-2 more Volcanic Equips and some STRICT-Type equip cards? Especially for fairies seeing as there is only a few level 4 or lower that actually have a chance at staying on the field long enough for the big guys to come.

And lol :P Dragoniferous will be edited. It looks like someone beat me to the effect :/

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303730689' post='5166660']
No, you do not have strong grasps on competeive aspects when you think that Solemn Judgment is "too costly". And no, I'm not trying to destroy your opinion here. Anybody who thinks that Solemn Judgment is "too costly" when used right, does not have strong grasps on competetive aspects of this game.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Look, I know that Solemn Judgment can turn the tide off the duel and I know that it can be used effectively - I have seen it been used effectively for that matter - I just prefer not to use it as it costs to much for my tastes. Now just because I prefer not to use it doesn't mean I would be unable to use it effectively, nor does it mean I do not have a strong grasp on the competitve aspects of Yugioh. I have been duling for FIVE YEARS now, I know how to duel and I know how to duel competitively.[/color]
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1303730926' post='5166669']
We need some generic equip cards
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
I don't think this fits as it it, but it can be editted to fit.

|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. This monster can now attack directly. When it does, battle damage is halved.|

Or we could have something like this...

|Teleportation Blade|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||You must discard a card in order to equip this card to a monster. You can pay 500/1000 Life points in order to allow the mosnter equipped with this card to attack directly.|
[/color]
I've been dueling for approx 3 years and yet, I'm better than you.

Anyways, as I said before, I will make an Equip Spell Card to prove that I'm better than you.

|Sword of the Tyrant Emperor|0||Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||When this card is equipped to a monster, remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard with an ATK higher than the equipped monsters original ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, select 1 monster your opponent controls with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the monster removed from play by this effect, and destroy it.|

Just this one card will prove that I'm better than you when it comes to card making. And I wasn't even trying.

EDIT: You do not need to discuss this card because I didn't intend this to be added to SET0 in the first place, but if you want to, go ahead.
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303731533' post='5166682']
I've been dueling for approx 3 years and yet, I'm better than you.

Anyways, as I said before, I will make an Equip Spell Card to prove that I'm better than you.

|Sword of the Tyrant Emperor|0||Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||When this card is equipped to a monster, remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard with an ATK higher than the equipped monsters original ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, select 1 monster your opponent controls with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the monster removed from play by this effect, and destroy it.|

Just this one card will prove that I'm better than you when it comes to card making. And I wasn't even trying.

EDIT: You do not need to discuss this card because I didn't intend this to be added to SET0 in the first place, but if you want to, go ahead.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Better then me? Oh no your not.

And yeah, that's not a 'better' card then mine at all. It is certiantly a very interesting and uniquie equip card. But better? No.[/color]

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303731810' post='5166689']
[b][size="7"]ROFLAMOLOLWTFGTFO[/size][/b]
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Trollfail[/color]

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303731104' post='5166672']
[color="#0000ff"]Look, I know that Solemn Judgment can turn the tide off the duel and I know that it can be used effectively - I have seen it been used effectively for that matter - I just prefer not to use it as it costs to much for my tastes. Now just because I prefer not to use it doesn't mean I would be unable to use it effectively, nor does it mean I do not have a strong grasp on the competitve aspects of Yugioh. I have been duling for FIVE YEARS now, I know how to duel and I know how to duel competitively.[/color]
[/quote]

You are the guy who said the Rock Structure Deck was good, right? (Or was that Horu?)

I guess that's all I need to say.

OT: Let's simply ignore Tempest from now on.

Okay...ignoring all the disputes about Tempest...

[quote name='Cody Frost']
We need some generic equip cards...with effects like Double Tool C&D, Big Bang Shot, etc. Stuff that don't deal with much ATK/DEF increase but rather additional effects. So what would be some good effects for equips in this area? Maybe 1-2 more Volcanic Equips and some STRICT-Type equip cards? Especially for fairies seeing as there is only a few level 4 or lower that actually have a chance at staying on the field long enough for the big guys to come.

And lol :P Dragoniferous will be edited. It looks like someone beat me to the effect :/
[/quote]

I added "Or Graveyard" to Dragoniferous... ok with you?

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303731718' post='5166687']
[color="#0000ff"]Wrong.[/color]
[/quote]

If you're going to make statements like that, why not give us proof? Post some actual decks that you have made in the Deck section, why don't you? [size="1"]inb4netdeck[/size]
I can't leave any of you alone for a day, can I? Lol.

Anyway, this is really confrontational to say the least. First, yes, there is only 1 way of playing competitively. Simply because fact will beat opinion. Second, I respect your opinion about Judgment and it is a viable one but it will not stop the majority of players from playing it. Much of the gameplay these days is based on OTK like stuff and Judgement, when drawer, can easily stop these. What would you like: to lose or halve your Life Points and have a chance. Simple logic there. Competitive play-wise, yes, Kowalski has a better understanding of the metagame. Part of this is your refrain from using generics. This whole thing could be explained in Griffin's article on card design.

He has a section where he explains whether Dark Hole is good for the game. It's pinned so take a look.

I have much less authority than the others so I'll leave it to them.

[b]@TEMPEST[/b]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303730201' post='5166640']
We have asked you to stop posting. You have directly gone against the wishes of the thread/CCG owners, and as such, your recent posts can be considered spam, and possibly just trying to annoy us, which comes under trolling. I do not wish to be rude, but please do not continue to post here, thank you.
[/quote]

Even if you believe you're good at the game we have made requests that you stop posting, please abide by these.

NOW, BACK TO CARDS.
I'm taking a backseat for these cards, since it seems like I was a little overbearing with the first 200, so will refrain from commenting on the ones that have been posted, but would like to highlight some fixes for my own cards in the coming set, and submit a card.

[u]Wall Breaker:[/u]
The idea of this card was to force advantage to become equal, but whenever I use it, it comes up as a pretty dead draw, destroying 1 card if I'm lucky. I'm making a small change to make it more consistent, and generally have a better pay-off:
[quote] Destroy cards your opponent controls until both players control the same number of cards [b](not including this card)[/b]. You cannot activate this card if you have more cards in your hand than your opponent. [/quote]
It can often +1, but I feel it's justified since it's always anti-slope.

[u]Auros:[/u]
As it stands currently, you need 3 ways to remove Auros, plus one every time a card comes onto his controller's field or hand. This is just silly.
[quote]1 Spell Card + 1 Trap Card + 1 Normal Monster + 3 Monsters with different attributes.
You can Fusion Summon this card by removing from play its materials in the Graveyard. If you have more cards in your hand and field combined than your opponent, return this card to your Extra Deck. Once per turn, you can add one of the cards used as this card's Fusion Material to your hand. When this card would be removed from the field, you can remove from play all other cards you control instead. All Battle Damage is halved.[/quote]
"you control, or in your hand" has lost the hand option. This means that, at least on the opponent's turn, any 2 removal options will work to remove Auros, which seems much more fair.

[u]Draining Spell:[/u]
I changed this almost as soon as it was created, but forgot to update my subYVD :unsure:
[quote]Reduce to ATK of 1 monster you control by 500. During your Draw Phase, you can change 1 monster your opponent controls to Defense Position to add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard as a cost.[/quote]

[u]Crystal Behemoth:[/u]
Same as Draining.
[quote]When this card is removed from the field, pick up cards until you pick up a Spell Card that can be activated and activate it. Then, return all picked up cards to the Deck.[/quote]

[u]Lightning Pact:[/u]
Same again... >_<!
[quote] Activate in response to a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.Take 1000 damage and destroy 1 card on the field. If you have less than 1000 Life Points, you do not take any damage.[/quote]

[u]Jazoro:[/u]
Unclear wording, effect should have been played like this all along:
[quote]During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in Attack Position. This card cannot be tributed or used as a Synchro Material monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except from the field, remove it from play. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, remove both monsters from play. This card must declare an attack if able. Reduce the ATK and DEF of a monster that battles this card by 500 [b]after damage calculation[/b].[/quote]
It is NOT a 2300 ATK beater on top of self-reviving and things!

[b]3000 Beast-Warriors[/b]
I want to change around a few things with them. Especially the way they feel too reliant on Trunk to do anything. It almost seems like "Trunk --> Gillman" is the only play of the Deck - and it often is!

[u]The Destructive Trunk:[/u]
Very possibly too good, even more likely to be since the other changes help the Deck.
[quote]When this card is Summoned destroy 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster with a total ATK and DEF of 3000 in your Deck or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy 1 card on each player's side of the field.[/quote]
It can no longer be Normal Summoned like before, but the new effect works whenever it's Summoned, which could allow new plays. It can also now destroy another TDT, allowing you to destroy one card on both sides of the field. Considering that's basically a -1 monarch with less ATK, I don't see that as a problem now.

[u]Martial Tiger:[/u]
One of the first cards in the set, but feels left out now that they destroy so much, so I've decided to fix that.
[quote]When this card battles a monster, you can destroy 1 card in your hand. If you do, this card gains 1000 ATK.[/quote]
It now destroys, to be more in-theme, and the ATK boost is forever - I don't think we can call that broken while Sheer Force Sword isn't considered a problem.

[u]Tribal Bearfighter:[/u]
It just feels too darn unplayable. I'm not sure about this fix, so feel free to suggest a better one:
[quote]This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card battles an Attack Position monster, it gains 200 ATK before damage calculation (permanently).[/quote]
It would become a "generic beater", since it's 2000 ATK in its first battle, 2200 in the second, and very quickly a big threat that punches over shields for big damage. I don't see a 2000 ATK with a moderately good effect as all that broken, but this is the one I'm most concerned about. I'd like to test it, at least.

[u]New Card[/u]
|Calling of the Cursed Warriors|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||The next time a Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed during this turn, you can Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster with 3000 total ATK and DEF with a different attribute and lower level form your Deck. You cannot activate this card during your Battle Phase. You can return this card in your Graveyard to your Deck to destroy 1 card on your field or in your hand.|

I feel this brings together the archtype and all the destruction effects. The 'lower level' thing and different attribute should encourage some variety in the monsters used. I stopped it being used during the battle phase because attacking with Bore, targeting with this, using Sacrifice, and getting a Club-Swinging, would probably be too good.

Everything in this post has already been done on the wiki. Except adding the newest card to the Set 0 tiddler, because it hasn't been accepted yet.

... and there's nothing wrong with being a masochist.

[color="#0000ff"]Yes he has a better grasp off the Meta game, does that mean he is a better yugioh player then me? No. Its not one's skill or knowledge which defines and player, but their attitude.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247537-list-of-my-deck/

I currently have five off my 34 decks up on there, and I will be updating it.
[/color]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303733080' post='5166722']
[b]@TEMPEST[/b]
Even if you believe you're good at the game we have made requests that you stop posting, please abide by these.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Why should I stop posting here? Give me on good reason why, and I might consider leaving.[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303733153' post='5166726']
Yes he has a better grasp off the Meta game, does that mean he is a better yugioh player then me? No. Its not one's skill or knowledge which defines and player, but their attitude.
[/quote]
I'm better player than you. Get over that

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303733263' post='5166726']
[color="#0000ff"]Why should I stop posting here? Give me on good reason why, and I might consider leaving.[/color]
[/quote]
Because we told you to do so, and it's out thread. Consider this thread as my house. You're a guest. I can tell you to get out when I feel like it.
A reason? Because this is [u]our[/u] thread, [u]our[/u] place to organize thoughts and work on creating an enjoyable environment. You are disrupting that. I shall not respond to you from here on, because it's seeming more and more likely that you don't even believe in your own position, and are just posting to annoy people. We have requested you stop posting so that we can concentrate on our cards, and nothing more should be required.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303733263' post='5166726']
[/quote]
you have been asked by the creator and others in charge to stop, you ave been warned and have [u][b]deliberately[/b][/u] ignored every one. To add your recent posts can be considered spam, and if you don't stop the consequences you could face..... you get the idea
I'll agree here. Your presence is more harmful and provides no constructive progress..

We have, like, no members now. We've kicked out 2 members. Not exactly good for our reputation.

On the note of the beast-warrior spell, I like it. Joins together the theme nicely.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303734250' post='5166733']
A reason? Because this is [u]our[/u] thread, [u]our[/u] place to organize thoughts and work on creating an enjoyable environment.[b] You are disrupting that.[/b] I shall not respond to you from here on, because it's seeming more and more likely that you don't even believe in your own position, and are just posting to annoy people. We have requested you stop posting so that we can concentrate on our cards, and nothing more should be required.
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][color="#0000ff"]Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? Who was the one that started throwing the insults? Who was the one that said I do not belong here when I have every right to be here? Who are the people that are continung to insult people just because they have different views and they are not afraid off standing up for those views[/color]
[/color]
Answer: Not me.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303733450' post='5166728']
I'm better player than you. Get over that
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Nuh uh. You are not a better player then me. Does having more knowledge off the meta game make you a better player? No. Does creating Meta game decks make you a better player? No. Does dueling with cards highly similar to what everyone else is using make you a better player? No. Does insulting people just because they have different views/opions make you a better player? No.

Does not being afraid to express your views and stand up for them make you a better player? ... Prehaps not, but it does make you a better person.
Does not being afraid to make a deck different from the Meta Game make you a better player? Yes
Does the ability to be able to creatre your own custom deck without any tips, hints, ideas or help from anyone else and be able to use that deck effectively against any other person make you a better player? Yes.[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303734799' post='5166751']
[color="#008080"][color="#0000ff"]Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? Who was the one that started throwing the insults? Who was the one that said I do not belong here when I have every right to be here? Who are the people that are continung to insult people just because they have different views and they are not afraid off standing up for those views[/color]
[/color]
Answer: Not me.

[b]The fact is you have been kicked from the project and yet you still post here, these posts from you are spam and you know it, stop it, or we'll warn the moderators of your behaviour[/b]

[color="#0000ff"]Nuh uh. You are not a better player then me. Does having more knowledge off the meta game make you a better player? No. Does creating Meta game decks make you a better player? No. Does dueling with cards highly similar to what everyone else is using make you a better player? No. Does insulting people just because they have different views/opions make you a better player? No.

Does not being afraid to express your views and stand up for them make you a better player? ... Prehaps not, but it does make you a better person.
Does not being afraid to make a deck different from the Meta Game make you a better player? Yes
Does the ability to be able to creatre your own custom deck without any tips, hints, ideas or help from anyone else and be able to use that deck effectively against any other person make you a better player? Yes.[/color]
[/quote]
at least his decks doesn't contain cards that are bad/not needed
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303734706' post='5166745']
I'll agree here. Your presence is more harmful and provides no constructive progress..
[/quote]

*Looks back*

[color="#0000ff"]Well now, this is funny, I had no harmful presense and provided construcitve progress until SOMEONE decided that because I simply think differently and have a different opinion on things, I don't deserve to be here.

All off these add up to one thing: I don't have a harmful presence UNLESS threatened/insulted over a difference in opinion.
[/color]

Archived