Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[color="#0000ff"] What? Just because am I fed up off all the insults, trolling, rage etc etc about my different thoughts?

Just because I am brave enough to say what I think, and disagree with the current Meta game? And the current Meta Game... oh I have a lot off knowledge on that.

Synchro's galore at the moment, with everyone having cards like Castor, Brionaic, Black Rose Dragon, Trishula, Stardust and T.G Hyper Libarain in their deck, are well of course Solemn Judgement and Solemn Warning. Lets not forgot either Dark Hole, Monster Reborn (then again, that one is now suprise) Book of Moon, Pot of Duality, Torrentail Tribute, Bottemless Trap Hole... I have been seeing a lot off those cards in my duels. [/color]
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303729230' post='5166604']
even i was in favour of this, and i'm not part of the project, though i hae posted a card that supports one of the themes that HP said needed support
[/quote]
You could join already, you know? :P

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303729278' post='5166606']
What? Just because am I fed up off all the insults, trolling, rage etc etc about my different thoughts?

Just because I am brave enough to say what I think, and disagree with the current Meta game? And the current Meta Game... oh I have a lot off knowledge on that.

Synchro's galore at the moment, with everyone having cards like Castor, Brionaic, Black Rose Dragon, Trishula, Stardust and T.G Hyper Libarain in their deck, are well of course Solemn Judgement and Solemn Warning. Lets not forgot either Dark Hole, Monster Reborn (then again, that one is now suprise) Book of Moon, Pot of Duality, Torrentail Tribute, Bottemless Trap Hole... I have been seeing a lot off those cards in my duels.
[/quote]
One more post here, and you'll be reported to a moderator.

Besides, guys, if someone doesn't know yet, the Allanpike guys from that thread on DMG forums was HIM. So yeah

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303729193' post='5166603']
No one wants you to stay, so why do you want to stay? I don't think it's fun being hated...

... unless you are a masochist. And then you shouldn't be here anyway, you should be consulting a psychiatrist instead.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]No, I'm not Masochist.

I'm staying because there is no reason for me to leave, and if I leave simply because people are such big heads and don't think I can be part off this project because I disagree with their opinion, or even the Metagame?

Well, that means they win, a guess what? They are NOT going to win.[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303729403' post='5166610']
[color="#0000ff"]No, I'm not Masochist.

I'm staying because there is no reason for me to leave, and if I leave simply because people are such big heads and don't think I can be part off this project because I disagree with their opinion, or even the Metagame?

Well, that means they win, a guess what? They are NOT going to win.[/color]
[/quote]
ok that's it, you've been warned by Kowalski and you ignored it, you are now being reported

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303729373' post='5166607']
You could join already, you know? :P

One more post here, and you'll be reported to a moderator.

Besides, guys, if someone doesn't know yet, the Allanpike guys from that thread on DMG forums was HIM. So yeah
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Your going to report me? Report me on what? I ain't doing nothing wrong at all.

So what that was me? It doesn't change a f***ing thing, I am part off this project now and I will see it through! I am not going to let something a stupid as a difference in opinion make me leave the project![/color]

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303729515' post='5166614']
[color="#0000ff"]Your going to report me? Report me on what? I ain't doing nothing wrong at all.

So what that was me? It doesn't change a f***ing thing, I am part off this project now and I will see it through! I am not going to let something a stupid as a difference in opinion make me leave the project![/color]
[/quote]
Ok, listein to me, because it seems that we can't do that any other way

YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PLAYER, YOUR CARDS ARE MOSTLY BAD. YOU HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPETITIVE PLAY. SO, WOULD YOU KIDNLY GET THE f*** OUT FROM THIS THREAD? IF YOU DON'T, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU'LL BE (POST)BANNED SOONER OR LATER! In real life, when someone tells you to get out of their house, you stay there and say that you have no reason to leave too?
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303729528' post='5166615']
This. Though iirc, reports are f***ed up. Nevermind, when Josh comes on MSN, I'll tell him about everything
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
Go ahead do that. It won't making a single difference. I've done nothing wrong. All I have done is express my views and stand up for them. There is nothing wrong in that and trying to quick me because of that? It means that YOU are in the wrong.

When this Josh person comes on... well tell him this: Listen to me, listen to my side off the story before making a descion!
[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303729687' post='5166622']
When this Josh person comes on...
[/quote]
I lol'd hard. Josh is a moderator

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303729705' post='5166623']
so that means my card was accepted then?
[/quote]
I'll look at them now
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303729815' post='5166626']

I'll look at them now
[/quote]

Vision Contact
Normal Trap
Discard 1 card. Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard)Giant Head Carnivorous
FIRE/Level 4/Dinousaur-Effect
ATK:1900/DEF:800

Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card battles that monster this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters's original attack, if you do, neither monster involved in that battle can be destroyed by battle this turn. (Damage Calculation is applied normally) Revenge Warrior
DARK/Level 4/Warrior-Gemini
ATK:1600/DEF:1000

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field, in the hand or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it again to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect.
● When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent removes the top 3 cards of his/her Deck.Proclamation of Revenge

Normal Trap Card
Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 "Revenge Warrior" from your Deck. It is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).

|Paralyzing Assault|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card cannot be activated during the Battle Phase. Discard 1 card to and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard. Then, send 1 Thunder-Type monster you control to the graveyard and select 1 monster on the field. It loses ATK equal to the ATK of the monster sent to the Graveyard.|

|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is removed from the field, select and activate one of these effects
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

These need to be discussed
We are trying to make a game that has an interesting competitive aspect. You do not seem to have a strong grasp of competitive aspects, and so we have asked you to stop posting. You have directly gone against the wishes of the thread/CCG owners, and as such, your recent posts can be considered spam, and possibly just trying to annoy us, which comes under trolling. I do not wish to be rude, but please do not continue to post here, thank you.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303730201' post='5166640']
We are trying to make a game that has an interesting competitive aspect. You do not [b]seem[/b] to have a strong grasp of competitive aspects, and so we have asked you to stop posting. You have directly gone against the wishes of the thread/CCG owners, and as such, your recent posts can be considered spam, and possibly just trying to annoy us, which comes under trolling. I do not wish to be rude, but please do not continue to post here, thank you.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]See the key word there?

Yeah, I do have quite a strong grasp of competitve aspects thank you very much. Just because I have different prefered ways off being competitive to the norm doesn't mean that I do not have a strong grasp of compettive ascpects.[/color]

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303730172' post='5166639']
Vision Contact
Normal Trap
Discard 1 card. Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard)
[b]It's mine :P I was thinking about removing the discard. Thoughts?[/b]

Giant Head Carnivorous
Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card battles that monster this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters's original attack, if you do, neither monster involved in that battle can be destroyed by battle this turn. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)
[b]Seems nice for beatstick.dek[/b]

Revenge Warrior
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field, in the hand or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it again to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect.
● When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent removes the top 3 cards of his/her Deck.
[b]I like it[/b]
Proclamation of Revenge
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 "Revenge Warrior" from your Deck. It is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).
[b]Would be cool, but unneeded IMO[/b]
|Paralyzing Assault|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card cannot be activated during the Battle Phase. Discard 1 card to and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard. Then, send 1 Thunder-Type monster you control to the graveyard and select 1 monster on the field. It loses ATK equal to the ATK of the monster sent to the Graveyard.|
[b]Well, I know nothing about Thunders yet, but it seems ok[/b]
|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is removed from the field, select and activate one of these effects
[b]Too abusable[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303730374' post='5166647']

Yeah, I do have quite a strong grasp of competitve aspects thank you very much. Just because I have different prefered ways off being competitive to the norm doesn't mean that I do not have a strong grasp of compettive ascpects.[/color]
[/quote]
There is ONLY ONE WAY OF COMPETITIVE PLAY. You can't have "different preffered ways off(lolgrammar) being competitive"

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303730459' post='5166648']
There is ONLY ONE WAY OF COMPETITIVE PLAY. You can't have "different preffered ways off(lolgrammar) being competitive"
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]I belive that comes under the heading 'Matter of opinion'

And even if somehow you are right that there is only one way of competitive play then I know about it and I can use it, I just prefer not to as I find that using it is dull and boring.[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303730374' post='5166647']

[/quote]

No, you do not have strong grasps on competeive aspects when you think that Solemn Judgment is "too costly". And no, I'm not trying to destroy your opinion here. Anybody who thinks that Solemn Judgment is "too costly" when used right, does not have strong grasps on competetive aspects of this game.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1303730572' post='5166656']
i can change it to when it is sent to the graveyard (by battle or card effect)
[/quote]

There is already an Equip Spell card searcher, Dragoniferus.

|Dragoniferus|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Fire|3||1400|1100|You can send this card and 1 other card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 2 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

We don't need a 2nd.

Vision Contact
Normal Trap
Discard 1 card. Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard)

[b]It's mine :P I was thinking about removing the discard. Thoughts?[/b]

[i]Yes, that'd be good.[/i]

Giant Head Carnivorous
Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card battles that monster this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters's original attack, if you do, neither monster involved in that battle can be destroyed by battle this turn. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

[b]Seems nice for beatstick.dek[/b]

[i]Assumed you want to have a viable beatstick.dek, this card might help. But do you really want to?[/i]

Revenge Warrior
● When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent removes the top 3 cards of his/her Deck.

[b]I like it[/b]

[i]Rather unusable without Proclamation. Either both, or none. I'd like to wait until we've finished making support for Fairies and Dragons, if we still have space then, this can go in.[/i]

Proclamation of Revenge
Normal Trap Card

[b]Would be cool, but unneeded IMO[/b]

[b]Well, I know nothing about Thunders yet, but it seems ok[/b]

[b]Too abusable[/b]

[i]agrees[/i]

Archived