Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303724471' post='5166451']
[color="#0000ff"]You make some then!

And fine I'll make them freaking Genetic, honestly what the hell is it with people jumping down my freaking throat no matter what I freaking do?[/color]
[/quote]

Because you do not think when you do something. Generic Equip Spell cards are always better than Type based equips.

And fine, I'll make some when I get home. And obviously they will be better.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303725156' post='5166476']
Because you do not think when you do something. Generic Equip Spell cards are always better than Type based equips.

And fine, I'll make some when I get home. And obviously they will be better.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]Big head.

If Generic Equip Spell Cards are always better then Type Based equips, then how come plently off the warrior only equip spell cards a pretty damn good?[/color]
And I'm just saying, but you are allowed to make Dragon-support that doesn't explicitly reference Equips. Not being able to would be like saying Cloudian - Smoke Ball shouldn't have been made because it can be destroyed by battle. Theme is nice, but it's possibly to limit yourself a bit too much.

EDIT: ...Warrior-only Equips AREN'T good. Phoenix Blade is mediocre because of the free advantage, but I can't think of any other half-decent ones.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303725588' post='5166497']
[color="#0000ff"]Fusion Sword Murasame Blade is quite useful
[/color]
[/quote]

Again with the ATK/DEF boosting equip cards. Do you think only those kind of Equip Spell Cards exist? By your logic, yes, you do seem to think that.

And no, 800 ATK for a type specific Equip Spell Card is mediocre at best.

And do you know why I have a "big head"? It's because I know I'm better than you. I have more experience than you, and that experience has made me the card maker that I am today.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303725804' post='5166502']
[color="#0000ff"]800 ATK boost and unable to be destroyed by effects which destroy spell cards? That is very useful.

It means I can equip it to my Iron Knight as well.
[/color]
[/quote]

Again, it's only 800 ATK. It'll be removed from the field when the equipped monster gets removed from the field. United We Stand (heck, even Axe of Despair) is far better in terms of ATK, and that's not Type specific.
what about mine?

|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is removed from the field, select and activate one of these effects
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303726203' post='5166519']
*reads everything*
*reads Solemn Judgment thread*

Sorry, Tempest, but in my opinion, someone who has no idea about actual metagame and competitive play can't participate in this project. Anyone agrees with me?
[/quote]
i do, i agree with you
*reads everything*

Sorry, Tempest, but in my opinion, someone who has no idea about actual metagame and competitive play can't participate in this project. Anyone agrees with me?
[/quote]

[img]http://abhisays.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/facebook_like_buton.png[/img]
*reads everything*

[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]... I know what the actual meta game is as well as competitve play thank you very much. Just because I don't use Solemn Judgement does not mean I do not belong in this thread. I am staying as part off this project and will remain part off this project! Just because I have different opinion in how to play is no reason to kick me!

And Zandra, 800 ATK points can make all the difference between loss and victory.;

I know there are much better cards in terms off ATK. Axe of Despair, Axe of Fools, united we Stand, Mage Power... yes they all give a higher ATK boost, but they aren't immune to destruction like the Fusion sword.[/color]
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303726419' post='5166534']
Doom, remember that I'm in chrage of this too. And for me, Dae's card are fine, and they ARE generic
[/quote]

But we don't need them, do we? When we have finished making stuff for all the cards we REALLY NEED to have more viable Decks, then we can add those.
[color="#0000ff"]What is with people! Why do people have to be so damn difficult and insult/dislike/hate/want to quick people out off projects just because THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT f***ing OPINON!

GET A f***ing GRIP PEOPLE IS IS JUST A f***ing OPINION! THERE IS NO f***ing NEED AT ALL TO KICK ME OUT OFF THIS PROJECT AND IF YOU THINK THERE IS THEN YOU CAN STUFF THAT THROUGT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!
[/color]
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1303727551' post='5166566']
I'm doing my best to be accepting of all skill levels, but really Tempest, I'm feeling inclined to side with .Kow here...
[/quote]
Even Griff agrees with me. So, yeah, decision has been casted. Tempest, you can no longer participate in this. Sorry.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303728753' post='5166590']
[color="#0000ff"]What is with people! Why do people have to be so damn difficult and insult/dislike/hate/want to quick people out off projects just because THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT f***ing OPINON!

GET A f***ing GRIP PEOPLE IS IS JUST A f***ing OPINION! THERE IS NO f***ing NEED AT ALL TO KICK ME OUT OFF THIS PROJECT AND IF YOU THINK THERE IS THEN YOU CAN STUFF THAT THROUGT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!
[/color]
[/quote]
Yet another reason to kick you out

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303728888' post='5166594']
[color="#0000ff"]Sorry, I'm part off this project now and I am STAYING.
[/color]
[/quote]
You're not. 2 of 3 people who are in charge of this decided to kick you out. Please stop posting in this thread or you'll be reported
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303728888' post='5166594']
[color="#0000ff"]Sorry, I'm part off this project now and I am STAYING.
[/color]
[/quote]

No one wants you to stay, so why do you want to stay? I don't think it's fun being hated...

... unless you are a masochist. And then you shouldn't be here anyway, you should be consulting a psychiatrist instead.
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1303728969' post='5166595']
Yet another reason to kick you out

You're not. 2 of 3 people who are in charge of this decided to kick you out. Please stop posting in this thread or you'll be reported
[/quote]
even i was in favour of this, and i'm not part of the project, though i hae posted a card that supports one of the themes that HP said needed support

Archived