Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#0000ff"]|Battle Fang|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Dragon type monster. A monster equiped with this card gain 500 ATK points. If this card is equipped to a dragon through monster effect, select and destroy one card on your opponants side of the field|

|Battle Claw|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Dragon type monster. You must discard a card in order to active this card. A monster equiped with this card gain 500 ATK points. When a mosnter equppied with this card destroy's a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponant equal to that monster's ATK points.|
[/color]
Giant Head Carnivorous
FIRE/Level 4/Dinousaur-Effect
ATK:1900/DEF:800
Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card battles that monster this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters's original attack, if you do, neither monster involved in that battle can be destroyed by battle this turn. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303673341' post='5164884']
[color="#0000ff"]|Battle Fang|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Dragon type monster. A monster equiped with this card gain 500 ATK points. If this card is equipped to a dragon through monster effect, select and destroy one card on your opponants side of the field|

|Battle Claw|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Dragon type monster. You must discard a card in order to active this card. A monster equiped with this card gain 500 ATK points. When a mosnter equppied with this card destroy's a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponant equal to that monster's ATK points.|
[/color]
[/quote]

No, equip cards shouldn't only be restricted to dragons. I also think that there are enough Equip Spells already.

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303678985' post='5165158']
Giant Head Carnivorous
FIRE/Level 4/Dinousaur-Effect
ATK:1900/DEF:800
Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card battles that monster this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters's original attack, if you do, neither monster involved in that battle can be destroyed by battle this turn. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)
[/quote]

Seems good, but I don't think it's needed....
If card is balanced and s*** it should get in...we we'll see how useful is later...

>_<

Also:
[b]Revenge Warrior
DARK/Level 4/Warrior-Gemini
ATK:1600/DEF:1000[/b]
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field, in the hand or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it again to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect.
● When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent removes the top 3 cards of his/her Deck.

[b]Proclamation of Revenge
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 "Revenge Warrior" from your Deck. It is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).

Fun can be have
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1303682182' post='5165256']
If card is balanced and s*** it should get in...we we'll see how useful is later...

>_<

Also:
[b]Revenge Warrior
DARK/Level 4/Warrior-Gemini
ATK:1600/DEF:1000[/b]
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field, in the hand or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it again to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect.
● When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent removes the top 3 cards of his/her Deck.

[b]Proclamation of Revenge
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 "Revenge Warrior" from your Deck. It is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s).

Fun can be have
[/quote]

We said support for existing themes or NEEDED generics, no new gimmicks. These are not bad, but they are not needed.
[color="#0000ff"]... You said we needed DRAGON Equip support, so I made some Dragon Equip support! You can't just turn and round and say 'No, that is wrong' When its Dragon equip support and that is what you asked for!

And what is wrong with in only being able to be equipped to that Dragon? There are plenty off equip cards that are Type or even attribute persific
[/color]
[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/paralyze.gif[/IMG]

|Paralyzing Assault|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card cannot be activated during the Battle Phase. Discard 1 card to and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard. Then, send 1 Thunder-Type monster you control to the graveyard and select 1 monster on the field. It loses ATK equal to the ATK of the monster sent to the Graveyard.|

Opinions?

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303719560' post='5166332']
[color="#0000ff"]... You said we needed DRAGON Equip support, so I made some Dragon Equip support! You can't just turn and round and say 'No, that is wrong' When its Dragon equip support and that is what you asked for!

And what is wrong with in only being able to be equipped to that Dragon? There are plenty off equip cards that are Type or even attribute persific
[/color]
[/quote]

I said Equip-Dragon support. There is a difference.

Equip-Dragons: Dragon-Type monsters that support and are supported by Equip Spell cards.

DRAGON Equip: Equip cards restricted to dragons (That's what you did)
i think this is suitable, if the OCG is off please change it, and the name if necessary

|Equipment Dragon||SET0|Dragon/Effect|WIND|1||300|300|When this card is removed from the field, select and activate one of these effects
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
* Add 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Hand.|
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1303720291' post='5166342']
I said Equip-Dragon support. There is a difference.

Equip-Dragons: Dragon-Type monsters that support and are supported by Equip Spell cards.

DRAGON Equip: Equip cards restricted to dragons (That's what you did)
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]
Such a thing works both ways
[/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303723675' post='5166423']
[color="#0000ff"]
Such a thing works both ways
[/color]
[/quote]
in theory yes, in this case, no

when he said "Equip-Dragons" he means Dragon type monsters who suport Equip cards as a whole, and are supported by Equip cards

what you done are Equip cards that only affect Dragons for example Dragon Treasure (*good times*)
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303724165' post='5166440']
[color="#0000ff"]How can you say that is NOT support for the Equip Dragons?
[/color]
[/quote]

Sure, they are, but they're BAD. ATK/DEF gain is not a that good of an effect for an Equip Spell Card.
[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303724371' post='5166446']
Sure, they are, but they're BAD. ATK/DEF gain is not a that good of an effect for an Equip Spell Card.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]You make some then!

And fine I'll make them freaking Genetic, honestly what the hell is it with people jumping down my freaking throat no matter what I freaking do?[/color]

Archived