Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303594934' post='5162609']
HP Doom, I edited the cards into the correct YVD codes in the pastebin, just for the heck of it.
[/quote]

You sure? When I open it, it looks just like the last time I looked at it...

Ducker is cool. The Synchro is fine aswell, although, when we keep making more thunder synchros, we should make some more tuner. I also thought that Thunders have effects that reduce ATK or negate effects... Paralyzing!!
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#0000ff"] Anyone realize that the sycnhro I made is kinda an anti trunk? A lot off people are using him, getting out the token, then using card like Brimstone Core or Sacrifice on the Token after the attack... of course for him to really be anti trunk he needs to have more defence... there be no problems if I raise his DEF to 3000 is there? [/color]
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1303632929' post='5163703']
[color="#0000ff"] Anyone realize that the sycnhro I made is kinda an anti trunk? A lot off people are using him, getting out the token, then using card like Brimstone Core or Sacrifice on the Token after the attack... of course for him to really be anti trunk he needs to have more defence... there be no problems if I raise his DEF to 3000 is there? [/color]
[/quote]

The problem is, that you can abuse this effect to ensure your own plays. Too slippery Slope.
well assuming i can post a lil bit of a archtype that i was dabbling with ill post some here

[spoiler=(Monsters)](

|Lone Searcher|0|SET0|Warrior/Tuner|Dark|2||1400|400|you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when a level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster is removed from play. If this card was Summoned this way, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.|

|A.R. Gaurdians|0|SET0|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1800|800|When this card destroys an opponent's
monster by battle, you can special summon one level 4 or lower "A.R." monster to the field
from your hand, or add one level 5 or higher "A.R." monster to your hand from your graveyard
or removed from play.|

|A.R. Sky Knight|0|SET0|Warrior/Tuner|Dark|3||600|1700|This card can not be used as a
synchro material monster while face-up on the field. If this card is in your Graveyard, you
can remove from play this card plus 1 non-Tuner "A.R." monster, and Special Summon 1 "A.R."
Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the removed
monsters.|

|A.R. Elite|0|SET0|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|400|When this card destroys an opponent's
monster by battle, you can select 1 of your removed from play "A.R." monsters and return it
to your hand. If special summoned by the effect of a "A.R." monster this card gains 500 ATK
during the battle phase only.|

|A.R. Charger|0|SET0|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2400|1700|1 Warrior-Type Tuner Monster + 1 "A.R." non-Tuner monster When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can select and remove from play 1 face-up monsters on the field with DEF lower than this card's ATK.|)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=(Spells)](

|A.R. Fang and Sword|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard to add 1 "A.R." monster to your hand from the deck|

|Alternate Reality|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Each time a "A.R." monster is summoned, add a "Conquest Counter" to "Alternate Reality". For each "Conquest Counter" on "Alternate Reality" "A.R." monsters gain 100 ATK. You can remove 6 "Conquest Counters" from "Alternate Reality" to add one "A.R. Draconic Effigy" to your hand from the deck, graveyard, or removed from play area.|

|Lasting Perserverance|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Send the top 2 cards of you deck to the graveyard to select up to 3 cards that are removed from play, and return them to their owners' Deck.|

|Unbreakable Bonds|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Remove from play 1 Warrior-Type monster from your graveyard to select 2 removed from play cards and add them to thier respective owner's deck.|)[/spoiler]

still working on some warrior/A.R. trap support. got some ready but not yet enough to make a drop down

I obviously failed to edit the pastebin HP <_< Should have done "create new version of this paste" >_>

Anyways, do Spirits still need support or do they have enough?

Eh, Cursed, do you mind if I post this card for Spirit Support in here?

|Spiritual Necromancy|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when a Spirit monster you control attacks or is attacked. Remove it from play and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's original ATK. During your next Standby Phase, return it to the field in face-up Attack Position.|

I'm asking him because this was one of my submissions for the contest.

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1303643350' post='5163905']
I obviously failed to edit the pastebin HP <_< Should have done "create new version of this paste" >_>

Anyways, do Spirits still need support or do they have enough?

Eh, Cursed, do you mind if I post this card for Spirit Support in here?

|Spiritual Necromancy|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when a Spirit monster you control attacks or is attacked. Remove it from play and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's original ATK. During your next Standby Phase, return it to the field in face-up Attack Position.|

I'm asking him because this was one of my submissions for the contest.
[/quote]

Nice. I think we're done with spirits ^^

Well here comes some elemental dragon support. ill do some spell/trap stuff for it in a lil while. also guna work on the fairys that were mentioned.

[spoiler=(Monsters)](

|Draconic Aquian|0|SET0|Dragon/Tuner|Water|3||1200|800|If this card is in your graveyard when a level 4 Water monster is normal summoned to your side of the field, you may special summon this card to your side of the field from the graveyard.|

|Draconic Blizzardian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Water|4||1400|1400|If this card is used for the synchro summon of a Dragon-Type monster, then you can add one level 4 or lower Fire or Dark monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Draconic Emberian|0|SET0|Dragon/Tuner|Fire|4||1600|400|When this card is sent to the graveyard, as a synchro material monster for a Dragon-Type synchro monster, you may add one level 4 or lower Water or Earth monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Draconic Golemian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Earth|2||200|1200|When this card is added to your hand, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, you may show your opponent this card to special summon it to your side of the field.|

|Draconic Granitian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Earth|4||800|1900|When this card is sent directly
from your hand or deck to the graveyard, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, you may
special summon one level 4 or lower Water or Fire monster from your deck to your side of the
field.|

|Draconic Necronian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4||1800|500|When this card destroys a monster by batlle and sends it to the graveyard, select one level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard and special summon it to the field.|

|Draconic Skeletion|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Dark|2||1200|700|When this card is special summoned
from the graveyard, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, select and add one level 4 or
lower Fire, Water, Dark, or Earth monster from your deck to your hand.|)[/spoiler]
[quote name='xnutralityx' timestamp='1303653615' post='5164159']
Well here comes some elemental dragon support. ill do some spell/trap stuff for it in a lil while. also guna work on the fairys that were mentioned.

[spoiler=(Monsters)](

|Draconic Aquian|0|SET0|Dragon/Tuner|Water|3||1200|800|If this card is in your graveyard when a level 4 Water monster is normal summoned to your side of the field, you may special summon this card to your side of the field from the graveyard.|

|Draconic Blizzardian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Water|4||1400|1400|If this card is used for the synchro summon of a Dragon-Type monster, then you can add one level 4 or lower Fire or Dark monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Draconic Emberian|0|SET0|Dragon/Tuner|Fire|4||1600|400|When this card is sent to the graveyard, as a synchro material monster for a Dragon-Type synchro monster, you may add one level 4 or lower Water or Earth monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Draconic Golemian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Earth|2||200|1200|When this card is added to your hand, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, you may show your opponent this card to special summon it to your side of the field.|

|Draconic Granitian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Earth|4||800|1900|When this card is sent directly
from your hand or deck to the graveyard, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, you may
special summon one level 4 or lower Water or Fire monster from your deck to your side of the
field.|

|Draconic Necronian|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4||1800|500|When this card destroys a monster by batlle and sends it to the graveyard, select one level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard and special summon it to the field.|

|Draconic Skeletion|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Dark|2||1200|700|When this card is special summoned
from the graveyard, by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster, select and add one level 4 or
lower Fire, Water, Dark, or Earth monster from your deck to your hand.|)[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Probably should have made clearer. Equip Dragons. If you look at our wiki, our main Dragon theme is to do with Equip Spells. I doubt these shall go through.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1303657827' post='5164281']
Probably should have made clearer. Equip Dragons. If you look at our wiki, our main Dragon theme is to do with Equip Spells. I doubt these shall go through.
[/quote]

ehh. the first set may not use them but i see potential in them for the next.

Archived